• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The (bad) Advice thread

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
No video games, especially not Zelda games. Run for office or something else productive. ninja'd.

Talk nonstop, you don't have to communicate if the other person can't get a word in.

I constantly have a song in my head and it's getting old. Thoughts?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Why, just the other day I was waltzing along main street when I sees a lovely little farm family from upstate throwing tomatoes at a rogueish-looking villain in the stocks. My opinion: wherever there are thugs and miscreants causing hubbub and mischief, there will always be demand for wooden, public-shaming devices. Invest now, strike while the iron's hot!

My Christmas tree is dry as a bone but I can't escape the feeling that I may get another four months of Christmas cheer out of it if I simply leave my blazing halogen bulbs strung on it. To throw away or keep?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Keep it, having a dry plant with electric bulbs on it drastically increases the chance of a fire in your home. Keep up the holiday cheer with all the insurance money you get when that place burns down!

I think I want to try a hamburger. Where's the best place to get one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom