• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Awesome First Sword

geek4887

The Unknown
In EVERY single Zelda game, we get our sword fairly early in the game. Then we upgrade it and so on so forth. Anyways, my question here is that what was your favorite "I got the sword" moment? It could be any sword at all, like the Biggoron's Sword, Ordon Sword, etc. Just list your thoughts below:D

My favorite moment of getting the sword would be getting the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Probably the best moment of getting a sword would be Master Sword in Ocarina of Time. The most epic is Master Sword in Twilight Princess *can still hear the MSGET! theme*

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I loved when I played LoZ and didn't know about the Wooden Sword you're supposed to get from the old man right when you begin the game and I found the White Sword first.

I can also how I did this if anyone doesn't believe me.

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Ha ha, my fav sword would have to be the Lokomo Sword from Spirit Tracks. It had a certain epicness to it and a beautiful hilt. The only thing I hated was that you had to get the Bow of Light first.

Seriously Anjean?

Fig

The Altruist
In EVERY single Zelda game, we get our sword fairly early in the game. Then we upgrade it and so on so forth. Anyways, my question here is that what was your favorite "I got the sword" moment? It could be any sword at all, like the Biggoron's Sword, Ordon Sword, etc. Just list your thoughts below:D

My favorite moment of getting the sword would be getting the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time.

Mine would have to be the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time. When I was younger, I was thinking "Yay, I'm going to beat this game in a few minutes." A few minutes later "What? I have to beat six temples to fight Ganondorf. Ughhh"

If only I can return back in time and be a kid again. The second moment would be the Master Sword of The Wind Waker. I kept thinking after I meant Ganondorf "If is the same Master Sword from Ocarina of Time, why is it worthless?!" Ahh...Good times.

geek4887

The Unknown
Mine would have to be the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time. When I was younger, I was thinking "Yay, I'm going to beat this game in a few minutes." A few minutes later "What? I have to beat six temples to fight Ganondorf. Ughhh"

If only I can return back in time and be a kid again. The second moment would be the Master Sword of The Wind Waker. I kept thinking after I meant Ganondorf "If is the same Master Sword from Ocarina of Time, why is it worthless?!" Ahh...Good times.
Man, I really have to get my hands on Wind Waker. :mad: Anyways, haha. If I hadn't known Zelda, I would've thought that getting the Master Sword would've been the ending.
I loved when I played LoZ and didn't know about the Wooden Sword you're supposed to get from the old man right when you begin the game and I found the White Sword first.

I can also how I did this if anyone doesn't believe me.
You missed out on the first sword, wow. That's pretty unbelievable, but I still believe you though. :lol:

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Man, I really have to get my hands on Wind Waker. :mad: Anyways, haha. If I hadn't known Zelda, I would've thought that getting the Master Sword would've been the ending.

You missed out on the first sword, wow. That's pretty unbelievable, but I still believe you though. :lol:
Then why did you say it's unbelievable if you believe I did.

Ill either say getting the Master Sword in ocarina or a link to the past... both set the tone for a legendary blade perfectly

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
"You got your sword!
You know its yours,
because it has your
name written on it!"

As far as first swords go, Links Awakening amused me most so far. Between Link's sword and his shield I have this wonderful mental image of Link tagging his items and tunics like a child going to school so he doesn't lose them.

EDT: Clarity

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
"You got your sword!
You know its yours,
because it has your
name written on it!"

As far as first swords go, Links Awakening amused me most so far. Between Link's sword and his shield I have this wonderful mental image of Link tagging his items and tunics like a child going to school so he doesn't lose them.

EDT: Clarity
Hmm, now that you talk about it, wouldn't it be funny if a future Link pulls out the Master Sword out of Ganon's head, and it says, "Link was here, that's how this sword got into this fat guy's head."

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
OK, so the most EPIC sword-get moment would be TP Master Sword and many would agree. That cutscene was EPIC. After being a wolf, you can finally become human again AND get the legendary blade that is far stronger and longer and more epic than your first/second blade. But, if Nintendo does it right, getting the Goddess Sword might beat it (you actually have to hold the remote like getting a sword from the pedestal :) and maybe finally making it the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom