• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Awesome First Sword

MW7

I loved when I played LoZ and didn't know about the Wooden Sword you're supposed to get from the old man right when you begin the game and I found the White Sword first.

I can also how I did this if anyone doesn't believe me.

That's so impressive that it's not even embarrassing. The fact that you discovered how to get rupees to get bombs or the candle without the sword on your first time playing the game makes it even more amazing. It reminds me of this time I heard about a person who didn't realize there was a Lens of Truth in OOT so they went throught the entire Shadow Temple by trial and error on their first playthrough.

Anyway my favorite moment of obtaining the sword is the master sword in Wind Waker because of the windows surrounding the pedestal and what happens immediately after you leave (its my favorite part of the game by far).

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Not really much here, just this:

-When I finally got to the end of the Forsaken Fortress in Wind Waker. Seriously, for some reason I always feel so small against anything in every Zelda game when Nintendo finds an excuse to take the all important sword from you after you already had it. D: The fact that I wasn't very good at the stealth parts made it even better. When Link picks up the sword and the notice says something like "...you should keep a better grip on it from now on", I always go "You'd better keep it or I'll get into the screen and kill you..." under my breath.

-I thought getting the sword in Twilight Princess was weird, you know. I mean weird in a different kind of way...since Zelda always seems to go by a strict morality system like "Don't roll in somebody else's houses" or "Don't take yous sword out either". But I guess you could blame that on technical limitations anyway. I don't know why it felt so different that something so important was a stolen item...I never thought that same thing about rupies.

Last edited:

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Mine would have to be the Master Sword from ALTTP. It's the first game the sword is in, there is a lot of backstory and buildup about the sword. Then finally, after you have gone through 3 gruelling trials and obtained the 3 pendants of virtue, you follow the paths in the Lost Woods. You enter a clearing. At the end of it you see a pedistal. The sword you've heard so much about throughout the entire game glinting in the mist. You read the inscription about how it is your fate to draw this sword. You grasp it, the epic song plays, and voila, you have a legendary piece of equipment with you.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
For me, its a Tie between OOT and TP. OOT because when I was, like 5, and first played it at my cousins house, I kept putting back in and pulling it back out because I thought the animation was AWESOME! And Twilight Princess because I sucked at Zelda games When i first played that game, so it took me forever to get to that dang sword, But when i did... It was Awesome!

Kokiri Sword
This is the hidden treasure of Kokiri, but you can borrow it for awhile. Be sure to practice with it before you really fight! Press B to slash

I don't think they ever got it back

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I like getting the Great Fairy's Sword from the Great Fairy if Kindness in Majora's Mask.... It's funny because the Great Fairy of KINDNESS gives you a giant weapon!!!

S

skywarddude395

i like getting the master sword in Ocarina of Time.

oh and the nyan bunchie is completely pointless -_- admins srry lol

[video=youtube;eo9uXf2Sxh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo9uXf2Sxh0&feature=related[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom