• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

• Avengers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League

• They are equally matched

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Some of these arguements are WAY out there. Just because Superman is weak against magic and kryptonite does not mean he can't fight threw them. Other superheroes are weak against other stuff, yet they've still overcome them. Even if the Avengers found a way to get their hands on some kryptonite, or use their magic, Superman has in comic books fought passed the pain. Superman is more powerful than most think as his powers keep increasing in comics. The only Person who could get Superman due to weaknesses would be Reed Richards who is not an Avenger.

What do you guys mean by "core roster?" If you mean what I think you mean, the list is wrong. The core members of the Justice League are, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), the Flash (Barry), Martian Man Hunter (debatable), Black Canary, Red Tornado, Aquaman and maybe Green Arrow (in recent years replaced with Red Arrow). The original members were NOT the members on the tv series. Original members were Black Canary, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, the Flash (Barry) and Martian Man Hunter. Current roster, if I'm up to date, is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, the Flash, and Green Lantern.

Core members of the Avengers are more debateable but I would say they include Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Hawkeye and the Black Widow. (You might also include Spider-Man and Wolverine because ever since the New Avengers, they've been seen too often with the Avengers) The original members were stated by Turo in post 6 and I'm totally lost on who the current members are.

The arguements given thus far have not swayed me one bit. DC's Batman is one of the most unfair comic characters. He's supposed to have no powers, but really his power is his intelligence. He can figure things out faster than humanly possible.

Batman is just amazing, and as much as I love Captain America, he wouldn’t really stand too much of a chance against him. The only Avenger that I think could stand a chance against Batman would be Iron Man. Iron man is a human fighter jet. And even Batman would have some trouble with him.

There were lots of things in this post I wanted to address, but this stuck out the most to me. Iron man is completely reliant on his tech. His power is his ability to figure out tech better than anyone (save Reed Richards whose brain is OP to the extreme). However, Batman's intelligence reaches technology past Tony Stark's level AND in other areas. He would have Iron Man shut down faster than he could register (whether using his suit or any other tech).

Batman alone would be a match for any of the Avengers fighting one on one. If you put him on a team (especially the Justice League) where he can exploit other people's powers, he becomes even more unstoppable.

1. Please tell me a comic issue, cartoon, or whatever where it's shown that Superman beats up Darkseid with ease. Because I've never seen it. And what gives you the idea that Superman never goes to 'full power'?

Actually, this is true. Final episode of JLU is proof (even though I don't consider cartoons really canon). Another proof is the Batman Superman comic where Supergirl is reintroduce. Superman becomes so angry at Darksied, he no longer holds back and beats him in about 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Just because Superman is weak against magic and kryptonite does not mean he can't fight threw them. Other superheroes are weak against other stuff, yet they've still overcome them. Even if the Avengers found a way to get their hands on some kryptonite, or use their magic, Superman has in comic books fought passed the pain. Superman is more powerful than most think as his powers keep increasing in comics. The only Person who could get Superman due to weaknesses would be Reed Richards who is not an Avenger.
This is very true. I never meant to imply that Superman would lose a fight with Thor. Superman would probably beat Thor, imo. I was just saying that Thor could potentially harm Superman and give him a good fight. And also, that Superman couldn't single-handedly defeat the Avengers.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This is completely on topic, as we're debating the Avenger's ability to fight off a member of the Justice League.

The title is The Avengers vs The Justice League, not Superman vs The Avengers...

1. Please tell me a comic issue, cartoon, or whatever where it's shown that Superman beats up Darkseid with ease. Because I've never seen it.
And what gives you the idea that Superman never goes to 'full power'?

[video=youtube_share;TwLZu_X8YBE]http://youtu.be/TwLZu_X8YBE[/video]
He pretty much says it too...

2. Of course it's all for entertainment! lol. You have to keep in mind that everything we're discussing is based around a fictional entertainment media. It's not like Superman is real and comic books are made about him, and the writers are forced to 'dumb down' his abilities. Everything Superman can do is completely determined by the DC writers. Superman isn't all powerful because the writers don't allow him to be. He gets beat up by Darkseid because the writers allow him to get beat up. Superman's abilities are solely the fictional creation of writers. So, how can Superman be stronger than what the writers detail? He's as strong as the material published about him, and the material published about him suggests he's not quite as all powerful as you suggest.

I know that, but you obviously don't get my point. It's the fact that we always see Superman going at great speeds and strengths at one point, but then when he's in a serious fight you never see him do what has been shown before. Reason being, it'll be too easy and boring. Because it's entertainment, it's dumbed down.

3. Your whole argument about being realistic is absurd. Nothing about this topic is realistic. I'm just saying if The Avengers (a fictional team of superheroes) fought the Justice League (a fictional team of superheroes) who would win; based on the power and skill sets of its members?

When I say "realistically" it's according to the standards that have been set before and logic. Of course this isn't real...

I'm not concerned with hypotheticals about a member's "supposed" abilities outside of published material.

Then what would be the point? There's no other way to make a valid argument unless you compare just that, and back it up with logic.

Last edited:

Batman

That's a nice video, but where's the 'Superman beats up Darkseid with ease' part?

The title is The Avengers vs The Justice League, not Superman vs The Avengers...
Team vs team; or hero vs team; or these two heroes vs those two heroes;, whatever, it doesn’t matter to me. It’s my thread, and I’m perfectly okay with this discussion as long as it involves members from both teams battling each other.

I know that, but you obviously don't get my point. It's that fact that we always see Superman going at great speeds and strengths at one point, but then when he's in a serious fight you never see him do what has been shown before. Reason being, it'll be too easy and boring. Because it's entertainment, it's dumbed down.
This is true, I understand what you mean, but it still doesn’t mean anything in a Superman vs. Avenger member fight.

Then what would be the point? There's no other way to make a valid argument unless you compare just that, and back it up with logic.
I just simply disagree with this statement.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
That's a nice video, but where's the 'Superman beats up Darkseid with ease' part?

The end after he stopped ****ing around.

Team vs team; or hero vs team; or these two heroes vs those two heroes;, whatever, it doesn’t matter to me. It’s my thread, and I’m perfectly okay with this discussion as long as it involves members from both teams battling each other.

Technically it's off topic, but it still revolves around the topic at hand. I was simply suggesting to end this debate seeing as I already explained my reasoning as to why I said Superman can beat the Avengers in a realistic scenario/according to Superman's true power and basic logic. Logic as in, why it wouldn't make sense for the Avengers to know about Superman's weaknesses because heroes and villains don't automatically know each others strengths and weaknesses. Even more, someone from a completely different universe. Because if that were true, then Spidey would of beat Supes when they fought. That, and because you're taking this to a personal level since you've made it real clear how low you think of me.

This is true, I understand what you mean, but it still doesn’t mean anything in a Superman vs. Avenger member fight.

Maybe the fact that he's really powerful in so many ways that he can obliterate The Avengers if he wanted to. Again, realistically, as in he can rip apart Tony Stark's armor and knock him unconscious in a split second. Realistically, as in he can freeze Captain America all over again. Realistically, as in he can trap Hulk in the Phantom Zone and take care of him when he's done with the rest. Like I said before, I'm saying "realistically" because comics and other media have a habit of dumbing him down that it contradicts his true power. Not realistically as in real life, but as in how far "real" gets in that world.

You're just taking this out of context. Of course he wouldn't be able to take them all down in a scripted scenario. But I'm speaking of a real/logical scenario.

Man I'm starting to hate the word "realistically".

I just simply disagree with this statement.

Why would that be? It is true. If you want to state a valid opinion on this matter, comparing each others abilities and minds is the way to go.

Last edited:

Batman

Technically it's off topic, but it still revolves around the topic at hand. I was simply suggesting to end this debate seeing as I already explained my reasoning as to why I said Superman can beat the Avengers in a realistic scenario/according to Superman's true power and basic logic. Logic as in, why it wouldn't make sense for the Avengers to know about Superman's weaknesses because heroes and villains don't automatically know each others strengths and weaknesses. Even more, someone from a completely different universe. Because if that were true, then Spidey would of beat Supes when they fought. That, and because you're taking this to a personal level since you've made it real clear how low you think of me.

Maybe the fact that he's really powerful in so many ways that he can obliterate The Avengers if he wanted to. Again, realistically, as in he can rip apart Tony Stark's armor and knock him unconscious in a split second. Realistically, as in he can freeze Captain America all over again. Realistically, as in he can trap Hulk in the Phantom Zone and take care of him when he's done with the rest. Like I said before, I'm saying "realistically" because comics and other media have a habit of dumbing him down that it contradicts his true power. Not realistically as in real life, but as in how far "real" gets in that world.

You're just taking this out of context. Of course he wouldn't be able to take them all down in a scripted scenario. But I'm speaking of a real/logical scenario.

Man I'm starting to hate the word "realistically".

Why would that be? It is true. If you want to make state a valid opinion on this matter, comparing each others abilities and minds is the way to go.
I really do understand your reasoning, but again, I just can't agree with much you said in the above statements. The reasoning you're using is not valid in my opinion.

No offense, but this is rediculous. Real life logic has no place in a hypothetical superhero debate. Only aspects from published and scripted materials counts in this argument (to me anyways). That's where we differ.

Um... Darkseid beat the crap out of him the majority of that fight, he won in the end but not with ease. Why does Darkseid give Superman so much trouble? Magic. Who on the Avengers team has magic at his disposal? Thor.
I do indeed think that Superman could defeat Thor, but all I'm saying is that Thor could harm the man of steel and cause him some serious problems, i.e. Superman cannont single-handedly defeat the Avengers team. If you put Superman in a fight against all the main Avengers at one time, then Superman is going to be in trouble (Even Superman would have trouble fighting off Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man at the same time). However, if you put the Justice League together against the Avengers together, then the JL is going to defeat the Avengers. I just can't accept your premise that Superman can overthrow the Avengers team by himself. If he existed in real life, then I might agree, but his abilities, as are detailed in the DC comics, are not sufficient to beat the Avengers. I'm basing my argument on 'in-universe' aspects, not hypothetical "real-life" scenarios. You however are basing your arguement on the opposite; and that's the core of our disagreement.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I really do understand your reasoning, but again, I just can't agree with much you said in the above statements. The reasoning you're using is not valid in my opinion.

It's not supposed to be valid because it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Because I was simply talking about a non-bullsh*t scenario where Superman isn't dumbed down i.e. "realistic" and logical.

No offense, but this is rediculous. Real life logic has no place in a hypothetical superhero debate. Only aspects from published and scripted materials counts in this argument (to me anyways). That's where we differ.

That's exactly why I said that you took it out of context. And yes, logic does have a place in a hypothetical superhero debate. To say Bruce Banner would have Kryptonite on him is just cheap and makes no sense. Spider-Man vs Superman was proof of this.

Um... Darkseid beat the crap out of him the majority of that fight, he won in the end but not with ease. Why does Darkseid give Superman so much trouble? Magic. Who on the Avengers team has magic at his disposal? Thor.
I do indeed think that Superman could defeat Thor, but all I'm saying is that Thor could harm the man of steel and cause him some serious problems, i.e. Superman cannont single-handedly defeat the Avengers team. If you put Superman in a fight against all the main Avengers at one time, then Superman is going to be in trouble (Even Superman would have trouble fighting off Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man at the same time). However, if you put the Justice League together against the Avengers together, then the JL is going to defeat the Avengers. I just can't accept your premise that Superman can overthrow the Avengers team by himself. If he existed in real life, then I might agree, but his abilities, as are detailed in the DC comics, are not sufficient to beat the Avengers. I'm basing my argument on 'in-universe' aspects, not hypothetical "real-life" scenarios. You however are basing your arguement on the opposite; and that's the core of our disagreement.

Yeah, he beat the crap out of him in the beginning...but then Superman went on to say that he holds back due to the fear of killing someone. And from there, he unleashed and kicked his *** with ease. That's something I always find flawed with comic books. Superman can obviously kick Darkseid's *** easily and quickly, but is always dumbed down for entertainment's sake. Superman would only lose to the Avengers if his powers were dumbed down as they usually are in order to keep the story interesting. But like I said, Superman can defeat them easily when real life logic is applied. It's not my fault comics, movies, cartoons, etc contradict each other... You just took what I said and made it about something else completely.

Batman

It's not supposed to be valid because it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Because I was simply talking about a non-bullsh*t scenario where Superman isn't dumbed down i.e. "realistic" and logical.
You see, that's why we got off track. I was talking about a fictional event using 'comic book' logic (which I thought would have been common sense). You are discussing a completely hypothetical real-life event, and I'm not. If superheroes were real, then yeah, I agree with you. It's no telling what a real Superman could do. I'm imagining this scenario in some comic book run, animated series, or movie.

That's exactly why I said that you took it out of context. And yes, logic does have a place in a hypothetical superhero debate. To say Bruce Banner would have Kryptonite on him is just cheap and makes no sense. Spider-Man vs Superman was proof of this.

No, you're wrong lol. Comic book logic is the only logic that should count. There have been several Marvel vs. DC merger comic runs (you know that). Bruce Banner obtaining Kryptonite in an Avengers vs. Justice League cross-over is not illogical; and in fact is a pretty interesting plot device.

But like I said, Superman can defeat them easily when real life logic is applied.

Again, we're talking about two different things. Real life logic vs. comic book fictional logic.

Superman would only lose to the Avengers if his powers were dumbed down as they usually are in order to keep the story interesting.

My point exactly. Thank you. I'm refering to Superman's abilities, and the way he uses those abilities, as they are written in the comics.

You just took what I said and made it about something else completely.

I keep repeating myself, but again; that's because we're thinking of an Avengers vs. Justice League battle in different terms. You're putting them in a fight in the real world with real world physics. I'm not. I'm putting them in a fight in some comic book cross-over or animated TV series.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
You see, that's why we got off track. I was talking about a fictional event using 'comic book' logic (which I thought would have been common sense). You are discussing a completely hypothetical real-life event, and I'm not. If superheroes were real, then yeah, I agree with you. It's no telling what a real Superman could do. I'm imagining this scenario in some comic book run, animated series, or movie.

Comic book logic uses real world logic to an extent. Someone doesn't just automatically know a guy's weakness. But the problem with comic book logic, is that it contradicts itself, for example, Superman's powers. Again, you still don't understand...No one is talking about a "real-life" event. How many times do I have to state it? It's according to the standards that have been set in the comic world. I thought it would have been common sense for someone to know that saying "realistically" when referring to comic books means to the standards of the comics and not our world.

No, you're wrong lol. Comic book logic is the only logic that should count. There have been several Marvel vs. DC merger comic runs (you know that). Bruce Banner obtaining Kryptonite in a Avengers vs. Justice League cross-over is not illogical; and in fact is a pretty interesting plot device.

No, you're wrong. No sh*t there has been DC and Marvel cross overs...I have even referenced one, twice. Are you purposely not paying attention to what has been written? But to say that Banner could have Kryptonite ready to use on Superman, defies basic logic and comic book logic. Again, when Spider-Man fought Superman, he lost because he wasn't aware of Supes abilities and weaknesses. He didn't magically know about Kryptonians...

Again, we're talking about two different things. Real life logic vs. comic book fictional logic.

No, you are...I simply made a comment about one thing, which wasn't meant to be anything or used in this argument. And you took it seriously and decided to argue using "comic book" logic, in which I wasn't talking about.

My point exactly. Thank you. I'm refering to Superman's abilities, as they are written in the comics.

Which are contradicting...

That's because we're thinking of an Avengers vs. Justice League battle in different terms. You're putting them in a fight in the real world with real world physics. I'm not. I'm putting them in a fight in some comic book cross-over or animated TV series.

Again, I never said anything about them in the real world. You just went on about who knows what.

Batman

Comic book logic uses real world logic to an extent. Someone doesn't just automatically know a guy's weakness. But the problem with comic book logic, is that it contradicts itself, for example, Superman's powers. Again, you still don't understand...No one is talking about a "real-life" event. How many times do I have to state it? It's according to the standards that have been set in the comic world. I thought it would have been common sense for someone to know that saying "realistically" when referring to comic books means to the standards of the comics and not our world.

Whether comic book logic contradicts itself or not, is not my concern. Who cares? That's just how it is. And you have repeatedly said that real-life logic should be applied; and the thing is...I disagree with you. REAL LIFE LOGIC DOESN'T MATTER IN A WORK OF FICTION. :cool: Comic book logic is what should matter, and using said logic, I don't think Superman is powerful enough to take out the Avengers. Period.

No, you're wrong. No sh*t there has been DC and Marvel cross overs...I have even referenced one, twice. Are you purposely not paying attention to what has been written? But to say that Banner could have Kryptonite ready to use on Superman, defies basic logic and comic book logic. Again, when Spider-Man fought Superman, he lost because he wasn't aware of Supes abilities and weaknesses. He didn't magically know about Kryptonians...

That is only one cross-over dude, why do you think just because one cross-over didn't allow Spider-Man to know about Superman's abilities, that it dictates that all other cross-overs must follow that trend? I can certainly imagine a cross-over where The Avengers and the Justice League learn about each other (their strenghts and weaknesses) and plan an attack. I can't believe you're so caught up on this whole "they won't know about Superman's abilities or even the existence of Kryptonite" idea. Of course they could find out, and of course Bruce Banner could synthesize Kryptonite. I don't get why you disagree with that so much. It's all fiction, and in fiction the writer can make ANYTHING happen.

No, you are...I simply made a comment about one thing, which wasn't meant to be anything or used in this argument. And you took it seriously and decided to argue using "comic book" logic, in which I wasn't talking about.

How can you say that? You have repeatedly stated that comic book logic "dumbs down" S-man's abilities and that implementing "real-life logic" Superman wouldn't be held back as much. I'm not talking about "real-life" logic, dude. Real life logic has NO PLACE in a hypothetical superhero debate. If Superman doesn't utilize his full potential in a battle, that's his problem. If you disagree with that, fine.

Anyways, I do not think that Superman could single-handedly defeat the Avengers. You obviously disagree with that, and that's fine. I also believe that a cross-over between these two teams would mean that everything is fair game; the Avengers as a team would know about Kryptonite and could succesfully deter Superman (not kill him, but 'defeat' him, or at least hold him off and defend themselves fine). You obviously disagree with that, and that's fine. In a 'no-holds-barred' battle between these two superhero teams, I think that the Justice League's combined power and skills would be too much for the Avengers. This is the one thing that we agree on.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Whether comic book logic contradicts itself or not, is not my concern. Who cares? That's just how it is. And you have repeatedly said that real-life logic should be applied; and the thing is...I disagree with you. REAL LIFE LOGIC DOESN'T MATTER IN A WORK OF FICTION. :cool: Comic book logic is what should matter, and using said logic, I don't think Superman is powerful enough to take out the Avengers. Period.

Where are you getting any of this from?

Comic book logic uses real world logic to an extent.

Just because it's a work of fiction doesn't mean that it breaks every single boundary, like common sense... And again, why are you still on about this? Anything you have been saying is irrelevant.

I wasn't using this as an argument...
Realistically, Superman would be enough to handle the Avengers...

So why do you insist on going on about something that you have already agreed to, and still say "in bullsh*t writers world, he can't beat them"? Good for you, tell me something I don't know. I never said that he can beat them when he's dumbed down. So why do you argue?

That is only one cross-over dude, why do you think just because one cross-over didn't allow Spider-Man to know about Superman's abilities, that it dictates that all other cross-overs must follow that trend? I can certainly imagine a cross-over where The Avengers and the Justice League learn about each other (their strenghts and weaknesses) and plan an attack. I can't believe you're so caught up on this whole "they won't know about Superman's abilities or even the existence of Kryptonite" idea. Of course they could find out, and of course Bruce Banner could synthesize Kryptonite. I don't get why you disagree with that so much. It's all fiction, and in fiction the writer can make ANYTHING happen.

Yeah, one cross-over is all I need because it shows how common sense and logic exist within a "work of fiction". No such thing would happen because they're both hero teams. They wouldn't fight each other if they already knew each other. Are we arguing who would win? Or writing a comic book story? Because in story world, no one would win because it would make one universe look bad and in the end they would just team up... Duh, Banner could have kryptonite down the line. But he won't have it ready and prepared like you keep saying he would. Especially if he's part of this fight.

How can you say that? You have repeatedly stated that comic book logic "dumbs down" S-man's abilities and that implementing "real-life logic" Superman wouldn't be held back as much. I'm not talking about "real-life" logic, dude. Real life logic has NO PLACE in a hypothetical superhero debate. If you disagree with that, fine.

Again, you're the one who started this argument about nothing... Yes it does as it's used in that world, to an extent, i.e. common sense. You can't just make up non-sense and say that it's fiction so it's fine.

Anyway, you have already agreed with me and this whole debate is pointless. You're arguing something I never disagreed with because of something I said that you took to heart...

Batman

Where are you getting any of this from?
My personal opinion, that's where.
Just because it's a work of fiction doesn't mean that it breaks every single boundary, like common sense... And again, why are you still on about this? Anything you have been saying is irrelevant.
Of course not, but it does break many boundaries. It's not irrelevant at all, I'm just responding to your comments. Actually, I see it the other way around; your statements are pretty irrelevant regarding a fictional superhero battle.
So why do you insist on going on about something that you have already agreed to, and still say "in bullsh*t writers world, he can't beat them"? Good for you, tell me something I don't know. I never said that he can beat them when he's dumbed down. So why do you argue?
I never agreed to anything. What are you talking about? And the ******** writers world is all that matters Turo. And in that world Superman would not be able to beat the Avengers as a team.
Yeah, one cross-over is all I need because it shows how common sense and logic exist within a "work of fiction". No such thing would happen because they're both hero teams. They wouldn't fight each other if they already knew each other. Are we arguing who would win? Or writing a comic book story? Because in story world, no one would win because it would make one universe look bad and in the end they would just team up... Duh, Banner could have kryptonite down the line. But he won't have it ready and prepared like you keep saying he would. Especially if he's part of this fight.
This is a factual error turo. There was indeed a full limited series cross-over where the Avengers fought the Justice League. I've not read it, so I don't know the details but it has indeed occured before. And I still disagree with you about Banner. Banner would be prepared with Kryptonite, and the Avengers would use it in such a way to stop Superman.
Again, you're the one who started this argument about nothing... Yes it does as it's used in that world, to an extent, i.e. common sense. You can't just make up non-sense and say that it's fiction so it's fine.

Anyway, you have already agreed with me and this whole debate is pointless. You're arguing something I never disagreed with because of something I said that you took to heart...
Everthing in the sentence above is simply not true. You started this whole argument dude, take a look at your posts. I'm not the one in this conversation who's making up non-sense, btw. And yes, this whole argument is based around a disagreement we have...what conversation are you remembering? Because it doesn't sound like this one.

But this is getting a little out of hand. When comic book fans disagree, nothing good can come from it (it's in our nature). Anyways, nice debating you. It's been fun :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My personal invalid opinion, that's where.

Fixed.;)

Of course not, but it does break many boundaries. It's not irrelevant at all, I'm just responding to your comments. Actually, I see it the other way around; your statements are pretty irrelevant regarding a fictional superhero battle.

I said what I thought, and went on to say how Superman alone can beat the Avengers according to what he has done before/realistic Superman and not dumbed down Superman for entertainment. It wasn't directed at anyone or was even used as an argument for anything but just stating how Superman alone is a major threat compared to anything the Avengers has...

I never agreed to anything. What are you talking about? And the ******** writers world is all that matters Turo. And in that world Superman would not be able to beat the Avengers as a team.

yeah, I agree with you. It's no telling what a real Superman could do. I'm imagining this scenario in some comic book run, animated series, or movie.

Again, what are you arguing? I never disagreed to anything and you agreed with my original statement. What's the problem?

This is a factual error turo. There was indeed a full limited series cross-over where the Avengers fought the Justice League. I've not read it, so I don't know the details but it has indeed occured before. And I still disagree with you about Banner. Banner would be prepared with Kryptonite, and the Avengers would use it in such a way to stop Superman.

It is not. It's happened before and it was all determined by fan votes. No one won in the end.

Everthing in the sentence above is simply not true. You started this whole argument dude, take a look at your posts. I'm not the one in this conversation who's making up non-sense, btw. And yes, this whole argument is based around a disagreement we have...what conversation are you remembering? Because it doesn't sound like this one.

Realistically, Superman would be enough to handle the Avengers...
Explained above.

No. Just no. I would agree with this statement if Superman didn't have two terrible weaknesses; Kryptonite and magic. Bruce Banner is going to have some Kryptonite on hand, and Thor is a frickin' Norse god lol. Superman would not roll over the Avengers.
Throwing in cheap ways for a team to win that defies logic...

I think that the marvel heros have some advantage against the DC heros.

Thanks for elaborating...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom