• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

• Avengers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League

• They are equally matched

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Anyway... Who tries to end an argument like this?
A normal person.

I think you're just saying random stuff to fill the blank page now. Give me a break. If you can't back up your arguments that's fine.

Anyways, for the second time; let's stop this debate, because we're getting nowhere. Nice debating you, I've had fun.
Yeah, the first part is rude. But it was a response to your rudeness.
Apparently I'm ******** now...
You're not ******** at all. I think you're pretty smart, you just have an attitude (which is not that uncommon for a 16 year old).
There are so many things wrong with the above statement.
Nothing wrong with saying that. It was an opinion, nothing more.
You have to keep in mind that everything we're discussing is based around a fictional entertainment media. It's not like Superman is real and comic books are made about him, and the writers are forced to 'dumb down' his abilities.
I was just stating the obvious to make a point. That was not an attact on you.
No, you're wrong lol.
The 'lol' is meant to soften a statement. It means "wow, I disagree with you, but no offense".

This is a lie. I carefully read your comments and responded to them appropriately. Believe it or not, I valued your opinion. I just had a different one.
This was a response to your assumption that I didn't take time to read your comments. I did. To value an opinion means to listen to and think about it; to give it some merit. I just disagreed with it.

You also had some rude things to say about me as well:
Turo602 said:
No sh*t there has been DC and Marvel cross overs...I have even referenced one, twice. Are you purposely not paying attention to what has been written?
I wouldn’t be having this conversation if I wasn’t paying attention to you.
Turo602 said:
Anything you have been saying is irrelevant.
Gee, thanks a lot.
Turo602 said:
So why do you insist on going on about something that you have already agreed to, and still say "in bullsh*t writers world, he can't beat them"? Good for you, tell me something I don't know.
Just a little rude...
Turo602 said:
Again, you're the one who started this argument about nothing... Yes it does as it's used in that world, to an extent, i.e. common sense. You can't just make up non-sense and say that it's fiction so it's fine.
My opinions and observations are not non-sense...
Turo602 said:
My personal invalid opinion, that's where.
You changed my quote to that, which is rude...
Turo602 said:
Throwing in cheap ways for a team to win that defies logic...
My opinions are not cheap...
Turo602 said:
i srry i suCk Nd mIsUnd3rstoOd wat u said nD felt stoopid nd kepT gOiNg wIt iT because I waZ 2 afrAiD 2 aDmIt i waz wROng. Nd greEN GUy nOT hvE grEEn rOCk for gUY he dont no.
Tried to mock me. Very rude.
Turo602 said:
Good for you, back out. What? Dude, you should really read what I said because you are purposely just saying bullsh*t. WTF do you think I'm talking about?
I try to be nice and end a nasty debate, and you respond with that ^
Turo602 said:
but it's not my fault you have a hard time with words and common sense.
I guess I’m ******** and have no common sense either...

You had some pretty rude comments yourself, Turo. We are both guilty for saying some inappropriate things and taking this too far. I think it’s your fault, and you think it’s my fault. We won’t get anywhere with this. So let’s just drop it. I have no hard feelings against you. How you feel about me is up to you, but let's just try to agree to disagree and get over this.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
A normal person.

Sure...Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah, the first part is rude. But it was a response to your rudeness.

You mean after the fact that you wouldn't drop what has been clarified?

You're not ******** at all. I think you're pretty smart, you just have an attitude (which is not that uncommon for a 16 year old).

I don't give attitude without reason.

Nothing wrong with saying that. It was an opinion, nothing more.

It was rude.

I was just stating the obvious to make a point. That was not an attact on you.

Sure...

The 'lol' is meant to soften a statement. It means "wow, I disagree with you, but no offense".

Oh, I feel a lot better now. That was still not rude at all. You might as well stick a middle finger in my face and shake my hand.

This was a response to your assumption that I didn't take time to read your comments. I did. To value an opinion means to listen to and think about it; to give it some merit. I just disagreed with it.

You clearly showed that you didn't take the time and just wanted to attack what you can while ignoring some of the points I've made.

I wouldn’t be having this conversation if I wasn’t paying attention to you.

Pfft... Doesn't change the fact that you only payed attention to what you thought would benefit your argument.

Gee, thanks a lot.

Yes, it was irrelevant to my original statement since it had nothing to do with it. But you just wanted to argue for the sake of it.

Just a little rude...

Why shouldn't I be rude? You were being unreasonable...

My opinions and observations are not non-sense...

Saying Bruce Banner can be prepared for a fight against something completely new to him is very absurd...not even Batman is that ridiculous...

You changed my quote to that, which is rude...

Due to you being very unreasonable and insisting on arguing no matter how many times I tried to end it and clarify it...

My opinions are not cheap...

Giving the Avengers an upper-hand against a non-evil Superman is very cheap. It's as cheap as Superman having a cure for Hulk before they even encounter each other.

Tried to mock me. Very rude.

Only after you did the same exact thing.

I try to be nice and end a nasty debate, and you respond with that ^

Ignoring someone's point and acting like it doesn't matter is nice?

I guess I’m ******** and have no common sense either...

Aw, you hurt? You know, it's not like you weren't being unreasonable or insulting before any of these comments were made...

You had some pretty rude comments yourself, Turo. We are both guilty for saying some inappropriate things and taking this too far. I think it’s your fault, and you think it’s my fault. We won’t get anywhere with this. So let’s just drop it.

Again, this isn't gonna drop with you getting your last words on me. It doesn't work that way. This could of ended a long time ago, but you obviously wanted to keep going.

I don't really care if you get the last words for now... I got better things to do. You said you where done with me which you clearly weren't and then you '"gave" me permission to troll...really? Who the hell are you? I don't need your permission to do anything. Just because you created this thread doesn't mean that you can turn it into whatever you want. The thread is what the title says.

Anyway, say whatever you will. It's not gonna win you anything in life. Because in the end no one is gonna give a sh*t. You can sit at Applebees with your friends and tell them how you "schooled" this guy about the Avengers and whatnot, but they won't give a damn. It's pointless.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Sure...Keep telling yourself that.

You mean after the fact that you wouldn't drop what has been clarified?

I don't give attitude without reason.

It was rude.

Sure...

Oh, I feel a lot better now. That was still not rude at all. You might as well stick a middle finger in my face and shake my hand.

You clearly showed that you didn't take the time and just wanted to attack what you can while ignoring some of the points I've made.

Pfft... Doesn't change the fact that you only payed attention to what you thought would benefit your argument.

Yes, it was irrelevant to my original statement since it had nothing to do with it. But you just wanted to argue for the sake of it.

Why shouldn't I be rude? You were being unreasonable...

Saying Bruce Banner can be prepared for a fight against something completely new to him is very absurd...not even Batman is that ridiculous...

Due to you being very unreasonable and insisting on arguing no matter how many times I tried to end it and clarify it...

Giving the Avengers an upper-hand against a non-evil Superman is very cheap. It's as cheap as Superman having a cure for Hulk before they even encounter each other.

Only after you did the same exact thing.

Ignoring someone's point and acting like it doesn't matter is nice?

Aw, you hurt? You know, it's not like you weren't being unreasonable or insulting before any of these comments were made...

Again, this isn't gonna drop with you getting your last words on me. It doesn't work that way. This could of ended a long time ago, but you obviously wanted to keep going.

I don't really care if you get the last words for now... I got better things to do. You said you where done with me which you clearly weren't and then you '"gave" me permission to troll...really? Who the hell are you? I don't need your permission to do anything. Just because you created this thread doesn't mean that you can turn it into whatever you want. The thread is what the title says.

Anyway, say whatever you will. It's not gonna win you anything in life. Because in the end no one is gonna give a sh*t. You can sit at Applebees with your friends and tell them how you "schooled" this guy about the Avengers and whatnot, but they won't give a damn. It's pointless.

Lol :lol: Whatever dude. I'm tired of this. Have a good day. :clap: :love: :right:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom