• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

The Avengers Vs. The Justice League

• Avengers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League

• They are equally matched

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Turo602 said:
I'm sorry for my flawed logic. You were right all alone after thinking about it. I was just fanboying around. Anyways, You're right and I'm wrong. Superman would probably get his butt kicked by the Avengers. Oh, and Bruce Banner would have Kryptonite ready for a potential meeting with Superman, I'm sure of it. Thanks for setting me straight! :)

No problem dude, I understand. I'm glad you see it my way. Oh yeah, and two can play this 'change the comment' game ;) It's not very polite to do that, turo.

But seriously, you're entire post above is irrelevant. Fan votes or not, it doesn't matter, there was a Justice League vs. Avengers limited series.
yeah, I agree with you. It's no telling what a real Superman could do. I'm imagining this scenario in some comic book run, animated series, or movie.
Yeah, I was talking about a real-world scenario (I thought that's what you were refering to), not a comic book scenario. Why can't you get that?
Throwing in cheap ways for a team to win that defies logic...

I think you're just saying random stuff to fill the blank page now. Give me a break. If you can't back up your arguments that's fine.

Anyways, for the second time; let's stop this debate, because we're getting nowhere. Nice debating you, I've had fun.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
i srry i suCk Nd mIsUnd3rstoOd wat u said nD felt stoopid nd kepT gOiNg wIt iT because I waZ 2 afrAiD 2 aDmIt i waz wROng. Nd greEN GUy nOT hvE grEEn rOCk for gUY he dont no.

Apology not accepted.

But seriously, you're entire post above is irrelevant. Fan votes or not, it doesn't matter, there was a Justice League vs. Avengers limited series.

Good for you, back out. What? Dude, you should really read what I said because you are purposely just saying bullsh*t. WTF do you think I'm talking about? A fake Justice League vs Avengers comic?

Yeah, I was talking about a real-world scenario (I thought that's what you were refering to), not a comic book scenario. Why can't you get that?

You still don't understand my reasoning...:facepalm:

I think you're just saying random stuff to fill the blank page now. Give me a break. If you can't back up your arguments that's fine.

You're the one who has a hard time reading and admitting that you misunderstood me. You can't even put two and two together so you just say it's "random stuff"...

Anways, for the second time; let's stop this debate, because we're getting nowhere. Nice debating you, I've had fun.

That's not how it works...

Go ahead and say this is "irrelevant" with no real reason as to why. You're clearly being unreasonable and already gave up on this convo. It doesn't really matter anymore.

Last edited:

Batman

Apology not accepted.

Good for you, back out. What? Dude, you should really read what I said because you are purposely just saying bullsh*t. WTF do you think I'm talking about? A fake Justice League vs Avengers comic?

You still don't understand my reasoning...:facepalm:

You're the one who has a hard time reading and admitting that you misunderstood me. You can't even put two and two together so you just say it's "random stuff"...

That's not how it works...
Why are you turning a friendly debate into a flame war? Dude, it's not that big of a deal. I thought this would be fun, but it's getting out of hand. You can troll all you want, but it doesn't mean I have to. I didn't misunderstand anything you wrote. You just have a hard time explaining yourself through writing I guess.

Anyways, I'm done. Feel free to troll all you want, I give you my permission; but if any comic book fan sometime down the road decides to read the conversations we've had here; he'll know who had the invalid and unorganized argument and who started the flame war it turned out to be. (Hint, it's not me):O

You really should just chill out a bit. We're just two comic book nerds who disagree and have had a few misunderstandings. It's nothing personal.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Why are you turning a friendly debate into a flame war? Dude, it's not that big of a deal. I thought this would be fun, but it's getting out of hand. You can troll all you want, but it doesn't mean I have to. I didn't misunderstand anything you wrote. You just have a hard time explaining yourself through writing I guess.

Anyways, I'm done. Feel free to troll all you want, I give you my permission; but if any comic book fan sometime down the road decides to read the conversations we've had here; he'll know who had the invalid and unorganized argument and who started the flame war it turned out to be. (Hint, it's not me):O

Good for you. You can say I trolled and say that I couldn't explain myself which I clearly did, but it's not my fault you have a hard time with words and common sense. You're the one who started being unreasonable...

Batman

Like you ever were nice...

LegendOfZelda said:
]It's nice debating you though, I rarely have the opportunity to discuss and debate comic books with someone else who' knowledgeable about them.
LegendOfZelda[ said:
But anyways, yeah, we've exhaused this whole Superman vs. Avengers side-topic. We should just agree to disagree (nothing wrong with that) lol
LegendOfZelda said:
This is true, I understand what you mean, but it still doesn’t mean anything in a Superman vs. Avenger member fight.
LegendOfZelda said:
I just simply disagree with this statement.
LegendOfZelda said:
I really do understand your reasoning, but again, I just can't agree with much you said in the above statements. The reasoning you're using is not valid in my opinion.

LegendOfZelda said:
Anyways, I do not think that Superman could single-handedly defeat the Avengers. You obviously disagree with that, and that's fine. I also believe that a cross-over between these two teams would mean that everything is fair game; the Avengers as a team would know about Kryptonite and could succesfully deter Superman (not kill him, but 'defeat' him, or at least hold him off and defend themselves fine). You obviously disagree with that, and that's fine. In a 'no-holds-barred' battle between these two superhero teams, I think that the Justice League's combined power and skills would be too much for the Avengers. This is the one thing that we agree on.
LegendOfZelda said:
But this is getting a little out of hand. When comic book fans disagree, nothing good can come from it (it's in our nature). Anyways, nice debating you. It's been fun

LegendOfZelda said:
Anyways, for the second time; let's stop this debate, because we're getting nowhere. Nice debating you, I've had fun.

LegendOfZelda said:
You really should just chill out a bit. We're just two comic book nerds who disagree and have had a few misunderstandings. It's nothing personal.

Yeah, I was nice.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
vMe trying to end the debate in a non rude way...
Anyway, I think this is getting a little off topic. This is about the Avenger's vs the Justice League.

vOnce again trying to end the argument...
Technically it's off topic, but it still revolves around the topic at hand. I was simply suggesting to end this debate seeing as I already explained my reasoning as to why I said Superman can beat the Avengers in a realistic scenario/according to Superman's true power and basic logic. Logic as in, why it wouldn't make sense for the Avengers to know about Superman's weaknesses because heroes and villains don't automatically know each others strengths and weaknesses. Even more, someone from a completely different universe. Because if that were true, then Spidey would of beat Supes when they fought. That, and because you're taking this to a personal level since you've made it real clear how low you think of me.

vMe clarifying what I meant
I wasn't using this as an argument...

vMe agreeing with you...
So why do you insist on going on about something that you have already agreed to, and still say "in bullsh*t writers world, he can't beat them"? Good for you, tell me something I don't know. I never said that he can beat them when he's dumbed down. So why do you argue?

vMe further clarifying myself so we can finally settle the debate...
I said what I thought, and went on to say how Superman alone can beat the Avengers according to what he has done before/realistic Superman and not dumbed down Superman for entertainment. It wasn't directed at anyone or was even used as an argument for anything but just stating how Superman alone is a major threat compared to anything the Avengers has...

vMe agreeing with you again...
Again, what are you arguing? I never disagreed to anything and you agreed with my original statement. What's the problem?

You simply kept ignoring my every attempt to end this debate, and I even went out of my way to try to clarify my original statement in a peaceful way by saying how it wasn't meant to be used in an argument. You even purposely ignored the points I've made and played it off like if I had no clue what I was talking about. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Batman

There's nothing wrong with the quotes you posted above. Except the "That and because you're taking this to a personal level since you've made it real clear how you think of me". That was an obvious quick edit to make me look bad. Bravo. I just showed that I was indeed nice to you and respectfully disagreed with you.

You wanted to put your two cents in about Superman vs. Avengers and end it, so you could have the last word. It's my thread and I found the topic interesting. Just because you didn't want to hear my rebuttle doesn't mean I don't have the right to give my opinion also.

You even purposely ignored the points I've made and played it off like if I had no clue what I was talking about. Deal with it.
This is a lie. I carefully read your comments and responded to them appropriately. Believe it or not, I valued your opinion. I just had a different one.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
There's nothing wrong with the quotes you posted above. Except the "That and because you're taking this to a personal level since you've made it real clear how you think of me". That was an obvious quick edit to make me look bad. Bravo. I just showed that I was indeed nice to you and respectfully disagreed with you.

Quick edit? You might want to check your post when you quoted that... you ignored it... It was there since the beginning...

You wanted to put your two cents in about Superman vs. Avengers and end it, so you could have the last word. It's my thread and I found the topic interesting. Just because you didn't want to hear my rebuttle doesn't mean I don't have the right to give my opinion also.

Oh, so that's how you saw it? I wasn't saying you're wrong. You were just talking in a completely different context than I was. I agreed with you and you agreed with me and you still felt the need to keep at it.

Anyway... Who tries to end an argument like this?
Everthing in the sentence above is simply not true. You started this whole argument dude, take a look at your posts. I'm not the one in this conversation who's making up non-sense, btw. And yes, this whole argument is based around a disagreement we have...what conversation are you remembering? Because it doesn't sound like this one.

But this is getting a little out of hand. When comic book fans disagree, nothing good can come from it (it's in our nature). Anyways, nice debating you. It's been fun:)

Not rude at all...

This is a lie. I carefully read your comments and responded to them appropriately. Believe it or not, I valued your opinion. I just had a different one.

Sure you did.

This is a factual error turo. There was indeed a full limited series cross-over where the Avengers fought the Justice League. I've not read it, so I don't know the details but it has indeed occured before.

It is not. It's happened before and it was all determined by fan votes. No one won in the end.

Fan votes or not, it doesn't matter, there was a Justice League vs. Avengers limited series.

What exactly was I talking about then?

Hey guys, look at Mr. Rogers over here.

There are so many things wrong with the above statement.

You have to keep in mind that everything we're discussing is based around a fictional entertainment media. It's not like Superman is real and comic books are made about him, and the writers are forced to 'dumb down' his abilities.

Apparently I'm ******** now...

I was talking about a fictional event using 'comic book' logic (which I thought would have been common sense).

And now I don't have common sense...

No, you're wrong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom