• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The 'annoy' and the 'bug'

Len

Zelda On Paper
yeah we know facts that bugs or annoys us from a game, me:

i hate to run fast out of hearts, allways travel to different islands to set my sail, set the wind up right and wait untill i get to that island, pay for a decifration of 15 hyrulean charts....its your time to tell us what you did not like from the game any fact, island, enemy or anything that you dislike so much about it

Zarom

The King
The major thing I didn't like was that the game was too easy. It would have wanted to have more challenge. Also, I would have liked if there were more dungeons in it... that's about it.

What an odd name for a thread. Took me a couple of minutes to kind of figure it out. Eh.

I'll admit some of the things that everyone complains about all the time, like the sea was a little too boring, and you'd rather not sail everywhere, or it's too easy of a game, but the only thing that really annoys me is how much money you spend in the game itself. Not only the 3,184 rupees that you need for Tingle, but little things like the games that take so many times to play before you finally get them, or the auction at night where most of the time I pay 600 rupees for two treasure charts and a heart piece. :(

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I thought the story line was to easy up until the Triforce charts where it threw me off how much harder this task was. And that sailing took forever

C

Cobalt

It annoyed me that the Triforce charts are one of the last things you do, instead of being spaced out over time. I had to scramble and use every trick I knew to get enough rupees to pay Tingle to translate, and then I had to do it SEVEN MORE TIMES. If I'd had a little head's up that that was going to happen, I would have planned accordingly. It took me 3 days just to get that done, and by that time I almost didn't care to finish.

Also. Tingle. Stop putting him in the games.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
It annoyed me that the Triforce charts are one of the last things you do, instead of being spaced out over time. I had to scramble and use every trick I knew to get enough rupees to pay Tingle to translate, and then I had to do it SEVEN MORE TIMES. If I'd had a little head's up that that was going to happen, I would have planned accordingly. It took me 3 days just to get that done, and by that time I almost didn't care to finish.

Also. Tingle. Stop putting him in the games.

This amuses me. You can actually start the Triforce Quest shortly after the Tower of the Gods (as soon as you've freed Tingle and gotten the IN-Credible Chart). You don't HAVE to do it all at once, most people just end up doing it that way because the King of Red Lions doesn't mention it until after you've restored power to the Master Sword. On a normal playthrough of the game, I still usually do the Triforce Quest all at once. Getting all the charts, then heading over to Tingle Island to get them deciphered and such. I find it easier that way since I only ever spend rupees in the game on necessary items anyway.

The thing about Wind Waker that annoyed me though. Tough one. My first playthrough, it was definitely the maze with Phantom Ganon in it inside Ganon's Tower. I failed to read the stone that told you how to easily get through and probably went in nearly every room before I made it through. Now the thing that constantly bothers me is the Wind Temple. I can't seem to ever enjoy this temple for some reason. Not really sure why, but it drives me insane. It's like Wind Waker's version of a water temple.

S

shadow

The things that annoyed me were that it was way too easy (enemies, bosses and the over abundance of hearts), the ocean was lifeless and bland, the triforce charts (should've put only 1 or 2 shards underwater and made the rest dungeons), sailing was tedious and the warp points were badly placed. There was much more wrong with this game but I'll leave it at that.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The only things I truly disliked about ww was sailing before getting the bog, giant octos before getting the cannon, and running into Cyclos before getting the hero's bow. But other than that I liked just about everything from ww.

Neo

The One
Wind Waker. Ohhh boy.
*Ahem*

For starters, this game was TOO easy. I only died ONCE in this game, and that was because of the savage labyrinth (the LONG dungeon on Outset.)
Next, the cartoony style was...lame. WHY would you make it look like a game for small children? It's ridiculous!
In addition, the Triforce hunt was SOOOOOO dull. They originally had some bigger plans for it, but they apparently fell through and left us with what we have today as the Triforce hunt. It's just filler to use up the remaining islands and give you time to utilize the hookshot.
Sailing was EPIC FAIL. There was NOTHING interesting about it. I used to actually point myself in the right direction and change the channel and watch TV for about five minutes before switching back to find myself arriving at the next island. In addition to this, we had to change the wind EVERY TIME we wanted to go somwhere else.

I have more grievances against this title, but I'll withhold them for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom