• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The 'ANNND THEEEN...' Role Play!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
So hey guys Allie here again. And I just thought I'd bring something back that we haven't had in a while. Some of my older friends might remember this.

The role play is based off of this video here:

And the rules are really simple! You can write anything you want, anything at all, but you always have to end your turn with "ANNND THEEEN..."

It's just a fun little role play meant for anyone and where anything can happen.

I'll get us started!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, Link was casually saving the world, which was nothing new to him.

ANNND THEEEN....

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Link tried to get on his horse but it felt really weird on his man parts since he only had a thin cloth to protect him.

ANNND THEEEN

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Side note but I'm so happy this is actually getting replies, thank you! ;w;)

He cursed the Great Deku Tree's name in vain and angrily went home to find his missing pants.

ANNND THEEEN...

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Out of nowhere, there was a surprise visit from the very landlord himself... Mido! Boss of the forest, and Link's worst enemy.

ANND THEEEN...

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Link was smart enough to bring extra bottled fairies. He came back to life as if nothing happened!

ANNND THEEEN...

Mido

Version 1
Link realized that the Dark Brotherhood's Skyrim branch consisted of a bunch of wiseacres, so he discarded his envelope with a loud, "harrumph!", and instead decided to join the Akatsuki.

ANND THEEEN....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom