• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Altonia Files

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Jimbo: Shoot, it didn't work... Sorry, can you please kindly step into my kidnapping bag? I need to use you as a source of renewable energy.
Boy: I'm gonna pass... (He turns to Eliana) Have you seen Elijah? I can't find him.
Eliana: He's probably at a gaming store, or else buying food.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
(Jimbo hears this and speeds off to the nearest GameStop.)
Boy: Who was that guy?
Eliana: I have no idea. (She bends over Eli and pulls two pouches off her belt.) Which of these was it...?
Boy: Was what?
Eliana: Never mind. (She opens one and grabs a pinch of a pink powder. She sprinkles it on Eli's lips, and his eyes open.)
Eli: Wha... happen...
Boy: I think she put you to sleep for a minute.
Eliana: You were being very rude to that... creepy guy.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Boy: Who was that guy?
Eliana: I have no idea. (She bends over Eli and pulls two pouches off her belt.) Which of these was it...?
Boy: Was what?
Eliana: Never mind. (She opens one and grabs a pinch of a pink powder. She sprinkles it on Eli's lips, and his eyes open.)
Eli: Wha... happen...
Boy: I think she put you to sleep for a minute.
Eliana: You were being very rude to that... creepy guy.
(Jimbo overhears this from afar somehow. He zips back, carrying several copies of Madden.)
Jimbo: Creepy? What? No... I'm just... horribly misunderstood, maybe?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
(Jimbo is grabbed by someone with a very long, stretchy arm.)
Jimbo: Not today, Obmij.
Obmij: Ah, c'mon, what's wrong with finding alternative forms of energy?
Jimbo: The point is, you're impersonating me while doing so. Me, your brother, Jamius Bodevkha, Representative of Bitro-Sizia, the wartorn nation seeking aid from Altonia. A war which you started.
Obmij: Don't start with me. It wasn't my fault the Middle Province turned traitor.
Jimbo: Then who was it?
Obmij: That's what I'm trying to find. And I need fuel for the superweapon that will win this war. So if you could release me...
Jimbo: No. You were the Governor of Middle Bitro-Sizia. You failed to protect your nation, and made an alliance with Eastern Bitro-Sizia that now threatens to destroy us all. You are going to the Gulag.
Obmij: I hate you...
Jimbo: Those feelings are mutual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom