• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Altonia Files

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Welcome to Altonia!

Here's the cast, not including crowds and minor characters:

Magolor04726 as Eli, Eliana, Elisha, Elijah.

AwdryFan1997 as Jimbo.

These guys are dead or assumed to be dead:
No one! (For now)

And now, a little lore if you missed the sign-ups.
Magolor04726: Welcome to Altonia, a time torn land of wonder. Long, long ago, there was a man. He was a brilliant scientist, one of the foremost and advanced men of his time. However, he had one secret wish: to rule the land of Altonia. So, in secret, he constructed a time machine. When it was complete, he prepared to travel to when Altonia was created. However, something went horribly wrong, and instead of taking him to the past, he brought the past and future to the present. Medieval castles, the Roman Colosseum, market places, houses, futuristic locations, and much more came spilling onto the world of Altonia. During this, one of the aforementioned castles crushed the scientists lab, killing him and destroying the machine. As the dust settled, the residents of Altonia, old and new, would grow, cooperate, and live in peace. Well, that last one is up to you guys I suppose. And now, without further ado...

Eli: Come on Eliana! We have to hurry before they sell out!
Eliana: I'm coming! This powder belt is heavy.
Eli: *GASP* There it is! The Supreme TV Deluxe! And we can't get one because... ?
Eliana: The price, shorty! It costs almost ten thousand ken! We don't have that kind of money!
Eli: I am not short, you are!

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hey Magolor.
I find the idea of the world interesting, but I also feel like the forced script style is kind of limiting. I've discussed this with a few of the other RPers around here, and that seems to be a general turn-off. I imagine you'd have an easier time getting people to join if you were to remove the restriction and allow the players to write as they're comfortable. Though, of course, this is just a suggestion; at the end of the day it's your game. I'll just say personally that I wouldn't join with things as they are.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Eliya: (punches the World, causing a black hole to form, Destroying the Universe)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm, God of Writing: Your Arrogance is unbounding, so-called "king" of writing. Your hubris has awoken the Gods that for 10 years have ruked this place. Be humble or be Cast Asunder, for what is a King to a God. (Slaps Magalor's Crown to dust)

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Well, this was a bust.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

A few months ago, you invited me to Altonia on MarioBoards, and I shall take up your offer here!

*Jamius "Jimbo" Bodevkha has 10,000 ken available and seeks to purchase the Super TV Deluxe.*

Jimbo: At last! Something that will get P-BP to shut up and stop bothering me during my studies!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Eli: You can afford that?! Oh, MAN!
Eliana: Eli! That's rude! You don't just walk up to people an-
Eli: (To Jimbo) HI! I'm Eli! I have a staff that can do this! (Points his arm at a nearby stand and says) PEW PEW PEW! FRSSSSSSHHHH WAH KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOOOOM!
Eliana: (Facepalm)

AwdryFan1997

Eli: You can afford that?! Oh, MAN!
Eliana: Eli! That's rude! You don't just walk up to people an-
Eli: (To Jimbo) HI! I'm Eli! I have a staff that can do this! (Points his arm at a nearby stand and says) PEW PEW PEW! FRSSSSSSHHHH WAH KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOOOOM!
Eliana: (Facepalm)
Jimbo: My lord... he's mastered the art of PEW PEW PEW! FRSSSSSSSSHHHHH WAH KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOOOM!
Shopkeeper: Uh, sir, these are counterfeit...

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Jimbo: My lord... he's mastered the art of PEW PEW PEW! FRSSSSSSSSHHHHH WAH KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOOOM!
Shopkeeper: Uh, sir, these are counterfeit...
Eli: Cool! My sister has powders from her belt that can- (Eliana suddenly rubs something on Eli's nose) Hey! Wha- (He inhales and passes out)
Eliana: I would like to apologize for my brother. He's a little hyperactive.

AwdryFan1997

Eli: Cool! My sister has powders from her belt that can- (Eliana suddenly rubs something on Eli's nose) Hey! Wha- (He inhales and passes out)
Eliana: I would like to apologize for my brother. He's a little hyperactive.
Jimbo: Oh, it's... hmm... say, do you think your brother could be procured as an energy source? This could provide significant aid to the advancement of Altonian technology!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Jimbo: Oh, it's... hmm... say, do you think your brother could be procured as an energy source? This could provide significant aid to the advancement of Altonian technology!
Eliana: A what?
(A boy in sunglasses and an orange shirt walks up.)
Boy: Eliana, have you see- oh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.

AwdryFan1997

Eliana: A what?
(A boy in sunglasses and an orange shirt walks up.)
Boy: Eliana, have you see- oh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
Jimbo: Ooh, another potential candidate for my renewable energy research!
(Jimbo pulls out an empty potato sack and points towards it.)
Jimbo: G E T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom