• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Heyo everyone! So, going off what Pen said in the General Discussion, I'm creating a sign-up thread for my roleplay, The Altonia Files. Tell me about your characters, plot arcs, and other things necessary to a roleplay here. This roleplay will take place in a land I have created called Altonia, from a book I am writing with the same name as the roleplay.

If you want, you can add yourself in as well. If you don't have anyone, you can PM me and I'll give you a couple ideas, or maybe one of my book characters! And please, no swearing.

Also, make sure you aren't "godmodding." Failure to do so could result in you being banned. Also, don't kill/revive someone else's character without their permission. For the most part, don't destroy someone else's property without their permission.

OK, there are also multiple kingdoms besides the ones accessible to everyone. These things are hidden, so if you want your characters to go to one of them or if you want to create your own, PM me and we'll talk about it.

If your character(s) are speaking, do this:
Bob: Hi, I'm Bob.
If they do something, or you need a sound effect., you can do this:
(Bob slipped on a banana peel) *WHAM!*
And if you need to say something to another user, do this:
Can you have Bob buy something?

As for the lore of the land...

Magolor04726: Welcome to Altonia, a time torn land of wonder. Long, long ago, there was a man. He was a brilliant scientist, one of the foremost and advanced men of his time. However, he had one secret wish: to rule the land of Altonia. So, in secret, he constructed a time machine. When it was complete, he prepared to travel to when Altonia was created. However, something went horribly wrong, and instead of taking him to the past, he brought the past and future to the present. Medieval castles, the Roman Colosseum, market places, houses, futuristic locations, and much more came spilling onto the world of Altonia. During this, one of the aforementioned castles crushed the scientists lab, killing him and destroying the machine. Not only that, but the machine created the fabric of time, space and reality to shred to pieces, causing occasional portals to appear and drop newcomers. As the dust settled, the residents of Altonia, old and new, would grow, cooperate, and live in peace. Well, that last one is up to you guys I suppose.

So, tell me if you guys want to join, who your characters will be, etc.

My guys will be the main characters of the book:
Elijah: Age fifteen, male, the leader. Elijah was entrusted with the Sword with the Fiery Blade, Naldor, and the Shield of Everlasting Protection, Shuntok.
Elisha: Age fifteen, barely younger than Elijah, male, the cool one. Elisha was entrusted with the Bow of the Righteous and Just, Snarlor.
Eliana: Age fourteen, female, the kind one, twin sister of Eli. Eliana was entrusted with the Bottomless Belt, Cheskan.
Eli: Age fourteen, male, the energetic one, twin brother of Eliana. Eli was entrusted with the Staff of Wonders, Rodlan.

So, those are my characters.

So, to sum that up:
1. Anyone can join.
2. Don't make your peeps to OP.
3. Don't be annoying.
4. No killing/reviving without permission.
5. Please control your tongue.
6. Ask before going to a hidden kingdom.
7. Rules on how to.
8. Lore.
9. Have fun!

I think that's everything...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So im going to play Eliya, a mermaid with a fist that can destroy the universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom