• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The All-American Rejects Songs

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I was looking threw the forums And did not see about this Band anyway what do think of them and what your favorite song of them mine is Move Along

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I love the All American Reject. My Favorite song is Gives you hell I don't know why just is. Second is move along and Third is Dirty Little secret.

(a little side note: I was watching House the other day and they played this one where this girl was doing a photoshoot with THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!!)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I have to admit, they're a pretty good band. But they sound similar to FTSK because of the vocals. My favorite is Move Along. I think that it was the first song that I heard from that band but I'm not sure.

linkman8

True and Noble
They're probably my second favorite band, just under Jack's Mannequin. I own all three of their albums, and I really like most of their songs. Most people have just heard of Move Along, Dirty Little Secret, etc, but they have so many songs that are much better.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
At a cinco de mayo show that AAR did in San Antonio they all came out on to the stage prancing around in sombreros and ponchos to some trippy/scary/DiaDeLosMuertos type music and somehow ended up playing Dirty Little Secret. I'm not a huge AAR fan (I was at this concert to see the Veronicas and the Offspring) but I thought that they were great at this particular show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom