• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Pen

The game is on!
"If anyone feels like they can carry anything more there's still bags with rations left," Michael reminded everyone. "I know we won't be able to carry it all with us, but we will need as much as possible."

Pen

The game is on!
((I have been in touch with Woyo. He is no longer in this game, so to continue we can write out his character and continue like normal with the rest of the characters we have.))

Janine was feeling better after having taken it easy for a while. She wasn't in as much pain anymore. When Michael told everyone to get as much as they could carry she did just that. She was feeling very numb after everything that had happened in the last few hours and she stayed close to her sister who was resting unconscious on Michael's makeshift wagon.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Elvira stood by with the group for a while, snacking on jerky and listening around for any vis that might be coming. An hour or so had passed when one if the lot had offered for her to tag along. She felt a but unsure about these people, as they seemed to have gotten away just before the explosion would harm them, so it could be good to see what they were up to. "Where going?" She asked the group as they started gathering their stuff.

Pen

The game is on!
“We’re heading south,” Michael replied. “Or at least for now. It’s been a while since any of us were this far a outside the city and the Vis haven’t exactly allowed us any info, so we don’t really know what to find or what to expect out here. But we should stay off the roads at any cost to lower our chances of being found. Come on now, it won’t be long until Vis in other settlements will notice what happened here. We need to get moving.” Michael put a big pack pack of rations on his back and then grabbed the wagon that Elizabeth was resting on. “Alright everyone, let’s move out!” he said and started walking.

Pen

The game is on!
Michael did hear KJ's murmurs and stopped in his tracks. "Here, hand me that smaller bag," he said. Then he fastened it to his backpack before carrying on pulling the little wagon Elizabeth was lying on. What a broken and miserable group of people they were. One was unconscious, one was walking but missing an arm, one was probably high on some drug, and one was a complete stranger with an odd way of speaking. Then there was Michael himself; he was doing an alright job putting up a somewhat stable facade, but on the inside he was a complete mess and he wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to hold on.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Elvira looked on the group from behind and saw how broken they all looked, probably tired, poorly fed as well and felt a deep sorrow about their situation. "Perhaps make camp? I take you to cave. I sleep there." she was trying to offer them a place to stay for the night before they moved on in their travels. "Need rest. You can say no, but Elvira suggest rest. No travel tired. Death."

Pen

The game is on!
Michael got a sick feeling in his stomach when Elvira spoke the word "death". She was probably right though. The party was very worn out, and even though he didn't know this woman she seemed genuine and he thought a cave would be a good hiding spot from aerial search parties.

"Yes, thank you," he replied with a pretty drained voice. "We would be happy to seek shelter in your cave. Please lead the way."

As they started walking toward the cave Michael walked next to Elvira. "I'm sorry everything was so hectic when you arrived... My name's Michael. What's yours?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth was on the Cart, resting
~~~~~~~~~~
in the Dream Room, a Table was set, two chairs, and a game of Othello set to play
Have a seat, it's going to be a while
are we really going to be playing Othello
I find the game quite fitting for our predicament, teetering between life and death, my soul and yours. it only seems right
while i am always down for games, i always forget the rules to this one
64 holes, 64 pieces. we start with 4 on the board. you place a piece and....you know, you're right. the rules are too complicated
then what are we going to do
The Othello Board disappears
our severe blood loss has us in stasis til they can actually get us proper care. we need to eat or we're not going to last the night, Janine falls farther down, and this resistance fails at the start as the crew slowly kill eachother, ending when Michael Kills KJ with his own arm, and commits Seppuku
ever the optimist, aren't you?
I mean thats what we see. or we make it through, and we continue to stick it to the man.... you ever wonder if Humans hadn't tried to shoot down the Vis when they came if things would have been better?
Americans, amirite?
what did you expect when they elected Celebrity President after Celebrity President?
let's hope whoever that wild lady is, she can make a mad soup
I feel she might be the roasted meat kind of girl, now how are we passing the time?
maybe some video Games
that was always our passion. so what are we playing?
I'm thinking Skyrim
why they kept releasing it is beyond me
like seriously, a ps3 game on the ps8? get a grip
the chairs become a couch, and a big screen TV appears as skyrim loads up, with them both sitting on the couch and resting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom