• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh nodded, stood up, and left. He paused for a brief moment outside the door, then decided to just head straight over to the meeting point. He hadn't gotten especially close to anyone during his time here anyway.

Pen

The game is on!
Janine avoided looking her sister in the eye and tried to dodge the question by taking a cigarette and a lighter out of her pocket. Being too intoxicated to light the cigarette herse she tried to hand it over to Elizabeth.

“Can you light this for me, my sweet sweet sister?” she asked as politely as she could.

Since the meeting point in an hour was outside of Michael’s home he ended up walking with Medivh.

“Hey, I’m sorry if I came across as rude in there earlier,” he said to Medivh as they walked. “It’s just that you’re the youngest and I felt I had to double check with you to make sure your heart was really in it, you know? I hope you understand. When I was your age I made some very rash decisions with very little thought put into them that I ended up regretting afterwards. Not to say you’re the same as I was back then, but I don’t have much else to compare it to, and I do feel a great deal of responsibility for all of those who joined tonight.”

OoC; Gees, just as soon as I start having my mind clear up a little, Micheal is already somewhere else.

IC: KJ stood scratching his head staring in his pantry rubbing the back of his head for a minute before finally grabbing a few 6 packs of Mountain Dew and placing them in the back pack he had with him and a few fruits and morning snacks for later. "Hmm, I hope they're cool with me bringing some stuff along just for the sake of filling up..." He muttered to himself before heading off too the spot Micheal said to meet up at.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh waved a hand. "It's fine; I get where you're coming from, though I don't believe any of the rash decisions you made when you were my age involved fighting alien invaders. Even if the decision to fight is a rash one though, I'm quite sure I won't be regretting it. Fighting the Vis was always apart of the plan, and doing it as a group increases the odds of it actually having an effect. Alone I could maybe do a minuscule amount of damage. Maybe. Together, we might actually end up accomplishing something. Even should we fail, I think I'll be able to rest easy knowing that I did everything I could to succeed." He paused. "Yikes that was corny. Sorry about that."

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth rolls her eyes, lighting the cigarette and taking one as well
"what are we going to do with you, Jani? lets get home to say our Goodbyes to Mom,Dad, and old Buster"

Beth carried Janine home, where their Parents were waiting.
we should just go. save the heartbreak
I need this, Liz. and plus, Janine might need this too
shame. thats considering that Michael hasnt already started off without us

Pen

The game is on!
Michael chuckled a bit. "It's perfectly alright, mate. It's probably the nerves. I'm starting to really feel it." He took a deep breath and smiled at Medivh. Soon they arrived at Michael's place.

"I'm heading inside to say goodbye to my family. If you don't want to wait out here you're welcome to come inside if you want."

Janine tossed her smoked up cigarette on the ground and went inside with her sister. Her feelings toward her parents had always been complicated. Ten years ago she used to hate their guts, and she did for quite some time. In recent years she had grown more tolerable of them but she still kept her distance as often as she could. Elizabeth had always been their favourite daughter, or so Janine had always thought anyway. When the two sisters came inside, their parents were sitting at the table.

"We're going away now to fight the vis. See ya later," Janine said shortly, hoping this wouldn't get dragged out.

Pen

The game is on!
Michael gave Medivh a friendly nod to confirm his reply before going inside. His wife and two little daughters had been waiting for him since they knew of the situation. Michael and his wife embraced each other in a loving hug. Then he kneeled down and put his arms around both his daughters. Knowing that he may be gone for quite some time it was very hard to let go of them, but he ultimately did. After having talked for a while he kissed his daughters goodbye, and before walking through the door he shared a passionate lovers' kiss with his wife.

"I'll miss you all so much," he said after stepping out. "But I promise to come back and save you as soon as possible." He spoke very confidently, but once he turned his back to them and started walking toward the nearby meeting spot tears came running down his cheeks. He quickly wiped his face with his sleeve before arriving at the place were Medivh and KJ were already waiting. His tears were gone, but a perceptive person would be able to notice his eyes were still a bit red.

"Ah, nice to see you both here," he greeted them. "Hope you're holding up alright. Let's wait twenty minutes for the others to arrive."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Their parents walk into the living room, looking at Beth hold Janine in a honeymoon cradle, and just roll their eyes
"Go **** **** up Girls" their father said puffing on his pipe, Purple smoke eminating from the pipe
"Russel, what did I say about smoking the Manajuana in the house?" Their mother said furious
"Morgan, my sweet. This is our house. We fought the previous owners of this house for this house. I will smoke Manajuana whereever I want to!"
Beth groans as she Carries Janine to the meeting point
"Got any more Liquor, Jani. Looks like they'll be at it for hours"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh noticed that Michael's eyes were slightly red, but said nothing. He had already made his decision, and had likely made peace with all the possible consequences. He nodded in response to his statement and leaned against a wall, preparing for a wait.

OoC: @Doc @Storm and @Pen I hope y'all are all alright.

I'm so sorry for falling out of this. I'm willing to pick it back up and continue where we were if we have enough interest in the game still.

@Storm @Woyogoyo @Killjoy @Doc are you all still down to play? If we got a party I'll make a post to get us back on track.
I'd be happy continuing. I'm just wondering about everyone else. I personally understand that we all live in different timezones/contreys and have lives. I was just not wanting to watch such a cool idea die down in 2 or 3 pages.

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
I'd be happy continuing. I'm just wondering about everyone else. I personally understand that we all live in different timezones/contreys and have lives. I was just not wanting to watch such a cool idea die down in 2 or 3 pages.

Glad to hear it! I think we should be able to run the game with three players at the very least, so as long as we just get one more interested we should be able to keep it up. Of course the more the merrier though, and if anyone who didn't join before wants to play they're very welcome to join. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom