• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Adventure Of Shad Sign Ups

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Im staring a story called The Adventure Of Shad, So im getting sign ups. Here is how I want sign ups.
Name:First name is required Last is optinal
Race: All the normal races, and there is the new race, Shadow Tribe
Good or Bad
Backstory:
Personality:
Weapons and/or Magic:
Apperance:
I hope you enjoy the story

I forgot I need gender but when you described them I could tell

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so.............first one to sign up woo!!!! Ahem, I um, well I, I just wanted to say that um, I'm happy.:)

Okay, with that out I'm going to sign up.:D

Name: Keely
Race: Kokiri
Good or Bad: Good
Backstory: Was living a simple Kokiri life when the Great Deku Tree summoned her. The Great Deku Tree gave her the magic powers that she has and she is the next Sage of Forest.
Personality: Kind to animals, nice to people, never gets mad, rarely gets sad.
Weapons and/or Magic: Talk to animals, make plants come to life and controll them.
Apperance: long brown hair in a braid, dark green dress with white waist, white rim at bottom, white rimed sleeves, white V-shaped neckline, brown boots, tan skin and light green eyes.

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Shad
Race: Shadow Tribe
Good
Weapons: Dual Shortswords and a bow
Magic: Shoots balls of black fire out of palm
Backstory: You will learn in the story :P
Personality: Quiet, will protect his friends with his life
Apperance: Black Hair, black eyes, wears a black tunic with chanmail underneath

I'll start posting the story when I get 2 more characters

Ganondork

goo
Name: Joseph the Brutal (if titles are accepted. If not, just Joseph)
Race: Subrosian (I'm hoping you accept them?)
Bad
Weapons: Twin scythes
Magic: Manipulates the dead
Backstory: Traveled from the land of Subrosia in an attempt to take over this new world he had never seen before
Personality: Sarcastic and rude. Will disrespect people even higher ranked than himself
Appearance: Wears the traditional Subrosian green cloak. Has black hair and green eyes. Has a hooked nose and a thin face. The cloak hides the rest of his body.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Ganondork, I have no idea what a subrosian is. P.S. your story inspired me to make this. at first i thought about making one and your story made me do it

I've never done this before, but it sounds fun! Modify anything you like to fit your story.

Name:Zare
Race: "Hylian" (in quotes because Zare is not from Hyrule)
Good or Bad: Gray Area
Backstory: Zare comes from a land outside of the kingdom of Hyrule (you can make him part of the shadow tribe if you want). He showed up one day in Castle Town and found a job at one of the shops, but not much is known at all about where he came from or what his intentions are. What people do know is that he is a skilled magic user--Castle Town caught fire one time, and he put it out, just like that. Whenever newcomers enter Castle Town, he always asks if they have seen a certain person. Zare is not one to make friends quickly, but if he were to be recruited, he would be a valuable ally. Or, of course, if the heroes made him mad enough (or if a bad guy was persuasive enough), he could turn into quite a fearsome enemy...
Personality: Quiet, stubborn, dangerous; stays on the sidelines unless action is absolutely necessary.
Weapons and/or Magic: definitely (you decide!)
Apperance: Looks Hylian--pointed ears, etc. (or looks like whatever a shadow tribe person looks like) Normal clothes (not very expensive, not very well taken care of).

amaterasu

Writer
okay then. this character isn't exactly going to be like the other characters that i make, who, face it, are pretty much the same person. this is my other character, who is basically Amaterasu with a different name and slightly different backstory and stuff.

Name: Chailyn
Race: Zora?
Bad
Backstory: Chailyn lived a simple life of catching fish for Princess Ruto to feed to Jabu-Jabu. But if it was the wrong fish, it was thrown at her, and she had to get another one. One day, she snapped. When she brought the wrong fish again, she caught it, and threw it at Ruto. She was then banned from Zora's Domain, and went off to do somthing else. (You can make that part up in the story)
Personality: Likes to lead, brutal temper, Chailyn learned to keep her mouth shut when near Ruto and King Zora, but loves to make comments about everything and everybody, good or bad.
Weapons and/or Magic: Elemental Magic, weak with fire, well with water and air, just learning earth and Archery.
Apperance: Reg. Zora colors, blue eyes, toned muscles from swimming to catch the fish. Carries a large quiver that doubles as a knapsack with a Goron Tunic she "Borrowed" from a friend in Zora's Domain, her arrows, ruppees, and any other random stuff she gets.

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Race: Hylian
Good or Bad: Works for the highest Bidder.
Backstory: A son a noble(I suppose. Not the prince, but the son of a important Hylian), but his Father was murdered and he went into hiding. He found some blades and killed those who murdered his father. Now works as a assassin for Whoever has the most money.
Personality: Serous, Quiet.
Weapons and/or Magic: Knives fit into a holder, with poison in the blade, that can be used for killing someone after he has been stabbed. It is hidden in his sleeve.
Apperance: Tall, With green eyes. Usally has a black cloak on, with the hood up.

(I usually seem to be copying everything from other sign ups. As in the whole "Orphan turned Assassin thing. Perhaps should get a new thing, but later.)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Name: Pandora Trefore
Race: Hylian
Backstory: Her village was burned down when she was only a little girl and she's been living on her own and traveling to different places
Personality: Kinda, caring, lovable, nice, a little fierce, has good reflexes
Weapons and/or Magic: Bows and arrows and knives
Apperance: Long, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, a little short, wears a navy tunic

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Name: Kaliska
Race: Elf
Good
Backstory: Grew up with a group of travellers and likes nature
Personality: Bubbly, bright and curious
Weapons and/or Magic: Bow and Arrow
Apperance: Dressed in black and blue, brown curly hair, blue eyes, always smiling

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Dako
Race: :deku:
male
Good
Backstory: his family died in a forest fire, and he tried to forget them and move on, but then he found out that the forest fire wasn't an accident, so he seeks for the killer.
Personality: usually friendly, claustrophobic, dangerous if he's angry.
Weapons and/or Magic: two wooden swords, deku nuts for a quick escape
Apperance: kinda like deku link, just with a blue skirt and no hat.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Said i'd sign-up and well, I am! you've alot of sign-ups so far, wish I could get this many . . .

Name: Mirrom Saki'
Race: Sheikah/Shadow Tribe
Backstory: Was found near Great Fairy spring, raised by the Shadow Tribe, but was blessed by the fairy and now is able to Heal wounds
Personality: fun, lovable, and very determined in certain situations.
Weapons and/or Magic: Knife of Ivory, Needles and other ninja-like weapons. Can suck small amounts of life causing in temporary un-consienceness
Apperance: Has waist length hair, braided nere the bottom, long bangs covering her left eye, wears clothing similar to the Sheikah garb, gold eye symbol, and the rest is tealish, has a scarf around her shoulders and a turban on her head. And has a large apron covering her right hip down to her ankle.
(Can she be like, have a crush on shad?)

I hope I enjoy the story!

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Yes sure she can have a crush on shad but he is pretty much a loner and i have plot worked out but the crush thing, definetly a yes and every one who signed up your character will come in. all characters here right now will be in soon.
Feel free to make more than 1 character, but if you made a good, maybe make a bad, we need more villans.

hey i think personality will be altered a little

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom