• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THE ADVENTURE: A Botw Fanfic

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Rhett carefully brought his horse, Bess, into his stable, softly petting her muzzle. "there, be a good girl, Bess." Suddenly he heard footsteps. He quickly turned to see a young man, like himself, Walking. He had dark golden hair, and blue eyes. He recognized him immediately. It was Link, the famous hero, destined to save all hyrule! Rhett quickly ran up to him, a frantic look in his dark blue eyes. "You have t' hide! She'll be 'ere any secon'!" He pushed Link to a large barrel. "'urry get in!" He finally managed to get Link to get in the barrel, but not in time. A young maiden girl appeared over a hill, and saw him push someone in the barrel. 'wot's that I wonder?' she thought as she ran down the hill. "Rhett!" she called as she got closer. "Who is in the barrel, Rhett?" He stuttered, francically trying to think up something. "W-wot you mean, Farrah?" he said, getting in front of the barrel. "I saw you!" Farrah said, stamping her foot. "Let me see!" she finally pushed Rhett out of the way, and uncovered the barrel. She gasped, her eyes wide. "L-Link!" she turned to Rhett angrily. "you 'ere hiding Link from me!" she began to shake in excitement. "I can't believe it! Link, 'ere at our house?!" Rhett helped Link get out of the barrel. He brushed himself, and started to leave. "Wait!" Farrah gasped. "D-don't leave, stay 'ere for the night, at my brother's house!" she knelt down by him, "Please?" she asked, her eyes shining. Link looked at her and sighed. He nodded. Farrah's eyes lit up. "R-really?! Thank you!" She grabbed him and started to drag him in her house. "Look 'ere, I'm yer biggest fan, you know," she said happily. "See!" she exclaimed, looking at a pile of items. She picked up a old bokoblin tooth from the pile. "I bought this, the seller said you knocked it out of a bokoblin's mouth!" Rhett sighed as he came in. "Sis, that merchant probably cheated you." She flushed, "Of course not, Rhett! It has t' be real!" They started to argue, until Link finally coughed awkwardly. "Oh my!" Farrah said. "You must be starvin', you poor thing!" She quickly cooked up some steamed mushrooms and seared steak. "'ere, come sit an' eat." He sat down, and ate. Farrah watched happily. "After yer done, you can come an' ly' down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom