• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time That Picture Phantom Ganon Came Out of

mαrkαsscoρ said:

3c139acecf.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
i am just saying what could be in that picture and why can phantom ganon go in it but not link
Phantom Ganon possesses magical ability far beyond that of link, he can fly, produce offensive magic and go into paintings. This is because he is a creation of Ganondorf who besides the actual Gods, is the most powerful being in Hyrule.

i think he might be a ghost but he could be something else like a spy because in that same game zelda dresses up as a boy

Phantom Ganon is a spirit created by Ganondorf to kill intruders into the forest temple.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Only just realized i posted on this thread.... How is it i can post a coherent post while drunk yet can't ask a girl i like out while at the same level of drunk. Yet can't even make that much of a coherent post while sober....... I am gonna go to the Gap Between Dimensions bar... Anyone else coming?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Only just realized i posted on this thread.... How is it i can post a coherent post while drunk yet can't ask a girl i like out while at the same level of drunk. Yet can't even make that much of a coherent post while sober....... I am gonna go to the Gap Between Dimensions bar... Anyone else coming?

Eh, I got nothing better to do, so I'm in.

Banish! Speaking of which, someone might as well banish this thread to the forum games section. BANISH THE USER ABOVE YOU TO THE GAP BETWEEN DIMENSIONS. *cough* Er... Romeo, banishèd! Never really had a legacy, kind of like Phantom Ganon. :ghirahim:

<Azure Sage> What if the gap between dimensions was ganon's thigh gap

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
ok but you need to listen to this post because i think it makes sense but what if phanton ganon returns to the picture world when he died and i know ganon is smart but why did let link live loads of times because he had lots of chances to kill him he could of put his cape in links mouth so he couldnt breath and i bet his cape smells bad because it drags along the floor a lot so it would be a bad stinky way to die
First off Nintendo had to keep link alive in the game obviously, and if Ganon was going to kill link i doubt he would stick his cape in his mouth and choke him. Ganon would probably kill him with his sword. Regarding your questions Phantom Ganon can go through pictures because he is like a ghost of Ganon hence the term Phantom and can go through walls. What would be the point of link being able to go in the pictures just because it would seem cool doesn't mean it would be and there's no point in doing it and Nintendo wouldn't make a item if there's no point in using it. If you want to go into painting try a link between worlds. Plus theres no way link would be able to go in the pictures anyway they are not just magically going to give link a power for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom