• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That One Film Everyone Loved But You Hated.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Tobey Maguire Spider-Man trilogy

Finding Nemo

Happy Feet

Iron Man trilogy

The Avengers

Gravity

The Lego Movie

Lucy

Tomorrowland

These are just the ones I came up with doing a quick google search for lists of movies

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Titanic (the only great part was when the boat sank. The movie makes me vomit)
Interstellar (not that bad but mweh, I didn't find it that great at all)
Guardians of the Galaxy (I know, but this is the movie you hate while everybody else love it, right?)
Frozen (not really that bad at all, but the extremely annoying reactions like it is the best thing ever made ticks me off)
Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy (I expected it to be waaaaay more funny but instead had a very tought time not to fall asleep)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Frozen. People gushed about how it was the most glorious and amazing animated film ever made. And when I saw it... I was like...
giphy.gif

It was just a really basic, average, animated film that's not unwatchable by any means but with absolutely nothing special about it. Definitely not a timeless classic like The Lion King. Not something you'd be itching to rewatch again and a again.

Gravity. This one was pegged as some epically-crafted masterpiece of a film. And it just..... Every possible part about science they could get wrong, they did get wrong. Even basic physics with every action having an equal and opposite reaction. That's a problem because the film was advertised has being a scientifically authentic portrayal of what a real astronaut space disaster could look like and they got every possible detail wrong. Besides that I found the characters to be dull and uninteresting and there were more plot holes in the story than sound plot.

I liked a lot of the Imitation Game except for the fact that the movie shifted focus to Turing's homosexuality. As a computer scientist, I am much more interested in his computing history.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The Monty Python movies are some of the worst I've seen. Holy Grail made me laugh once maybe twice and it literally bored me to sleep.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I thought the Shrek series was overplayed. Do they really need four movies to explain all that's going on? Also the lack of an original soundtrack or creativity makes me feel like this series was mass produced, and not artfully crafted like Dreamworks' rightful animated crown jewel How to Train your Dragon.

100% Agree with Frozen.

I remember it getting hyped up as the "best animated movie of all time" & I thought it was mediocre. The songs were average, the visuals were decent but the characters/story was just so bland. The dude & his moose were the least worst part of the film & I can't stand that damn snowman.

Ordinarily wouldn't have bugged me so much if there wasn't a buttload of merchandise everywhere for what felt like years of Frozen this & Frozen that for what's essentially an average film at best.

100% Agree with Frozen.

I remember it getting hyped up as the "best animated movie of all time" & I thought it was mediocre. The songs were average, the visuals were decent but the characters/story was just so bland. The dude & his moose were the least worst part of the film & I can't stand that damn snowman.

Ordinarily wouldn't have bugged me so much if there wasn't a buttload of merchandise everywhere for what felt like years of Frozen this & Frozen that for what's essentially an average film at best.

Dude, y'know, just... Let it go, let it goooooo!

I agree though, I don't know where you're from but here in England you couldn't get moved for the damn merchandise. Even stores that wouldn't usually sell that junk, sold that junk.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh so much frozen and then there were better songs in it but the one they all loved was the most rubbish-est one..

Dude, y'know, just... Let it go, let it goooooo!

I agree though, I don't know where you're from but here in England you couldn't get moved for the damn merchandise. Even stores that wouldn't usually sell that junk, sold that junk.
I'm trying to let it go, I really am :gno::gno:

Also from England as well & yep there was a ton of Frozen S**t everywhere!!

Superbad. I thought the title was fairly appropriate, but my local age group at the time of release loved it and I think it's fallen into that semi cult following now a days. All these years later I still don't see what people loved about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom