• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That Has Nothing to Do with What I Was Saying...

hsb39

Why so logical?
Intensity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance, as intensity is the power over the unit area, and as the surface area of a sphere is proportional to the square of the radius, and the radius is the distance, than as the distance squared gets larger, the intensity must decrease.

Because some people have done physics stuff...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My lizard just sneezed. Seriously, she did. I didn't know lizards could sneeze...

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Greta oto may sound like the name of a silent movie star from Eastern Europe but is, in fact, the scientific name for one of the most exquisite – and little known – species of butterfly on the planet. This butterfly’s claim to fame is that its wings, spanning up to six centimeters, are almost completely transparent. That’s right, you can see just about right through them. The common English name for this remarkable butterfly is glasswing, which in itself speaks volumes about the appearance of this small but unusual insect...

source

D

Darktimeleader

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
steve can i get some checks on that?
yeah, umm we have 34.3333333 and it goes on, survival chance
ok... well thats good so as soon as we go in-
LETS DOO THISS LEERRROOOOYYY JEEENKKIIIIINSSS
did he just run in there?
yeah
crist.... everyone move in! go go go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom