• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That Crazy Boat Salesman

AnimeBassoon

A Composer Brother
Hey everybody, I just have a few questions and ideas. Just who is Beedle? Also, in WW are there multiple Beedles? If not how does he get around so fast on his simple boat shop? Where does he get all of his stuff? Is link his only customer ever? Is the Beedle with the helmet the same as the Beedle without? Finally, What make Beedle so cool?(I think it is his shop music) So many question so little information. What do you guys think?

Beedle is multidimensional being who can exist in several places at once. He is all-seeing and he is all-knowing. Everywhere link goes, Beedle is not far, ready to sell link his stuff. Link can never escape him, for Beedle is everywhere at once. Even when link gets on a train, Beedle takes a hot air balloon to hunt him down. Everytime link leaves his shop, Beedle laughs maniacally, and continues his plan for world domination.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well think of all the nurse joys and officer jennys from pokemon.
they have multiple sisters to be in multiple places at diffrent multiple times for ash and pikachu.
now think of zelda.
beedle has multiple brothers to be in multiple places at one time, for where ever link may be.
and the oldest brother must be the one with the helmet. ^_^
makes sense???:)

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Haha, I love Beedle. It was hilarious when I first heard him say "Thaaaaank Yoou" and "Byyye".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom