• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My plan to scam a modkill shoulda counted I’m just saying

Haha. Between that and you saying you should get an ability if you used you guessed someone then used your vig shot to kill them (which to be fair, I didn't say in your role that it had to be a mafia kill), you were really trying to game the system this time! Can't blame you for trying though.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Haha. Between that and you saying you should get an ability if you used you guessed someone then used your vig shot to kill them (which to be fair, I didn't say in your role that it had to be a mafia kill), you were really trying to game the system this time! Can't blame you for trying though.
If the lovers hadn’t died N1 and me misfiring would lose the game, I 100% would’ve shot someone randomly for a new power.

Anyways, now that I’m sober. Gg mafia. And thanks @Minish_Link it was a fun game.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m gonna let you guys know now since I think I said this in the mafia/scum chat. I am taking a hiatus from mafia now. This is why I left the Mafia Discord Chat. I just have an obvious trouble with keeping active and I think I need a break so I can become motivated again. I was planning on taking the hiatus after I didn’t post at all in BOTW mafia but this theme was just too good for me to pass up. I tried to keep active in this game but I kind of gave up day 3 before Sadia even started pushing for my lynch and it was hard to try and motivate myself to post. Hopefully the hiatus won’t last too long. The main reason I tried so hard to get my account back was for mafia anyways lol.

It was fun playing this game with you all and @Minish_Link was a great host. I’m excited for my return and can’t wait to play with you all again.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I’m gonna let you guys know now since I think I said this in the mafia/scum chat. I am taking a hiatus from mafia now. This is why I left the Mafia Discord Chat. I just have an obvious trouble with keeping active and I think I need a break so I can become motivated again. I was planning on taking the hiatus after I didn’t post at all in BOTW mafia but this theme was just too good for me to pass up. I tried to keep active in this game but I kind of gave up day 3 before Sadia even started pushing for my lynch and it was hard to try and motivate myself to post. Hopefully the hiatus won’t last too long. The main reason I tried so hard to get my account back was for mafia anyways lol.

It was fun playing this game with you all and @Minish_Link was a great host. I’m excited for my return and can’t wait to play with you all again.

Don't take too long plz!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
c65.jpg

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom