• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
My concern is over whether or not you’re actually scum. That’s why I’m not jumping on the Lynch with you. Starting the first wagon and then going “Oh, look, nobody’s joining they must be scum” is a strategy.

I’m not saying that this is what is happening. But with funnier saying his role tells him Pancake is innocent, and your info is opposite, than I don’t feel comfortable jumping on his lynch, especially when we have more than 24 hours left.

If I was scum, and Pancake was town my two other scumbuds would be supporting me more lol. Just who exactly would my scumbuds be? HoT and SMS, who I've pretty explicitly stated my suspicions on? Or funnier, which makes no sense seeing how we have different reads on Pancake. That leaves you and Storma. Also, the day ends tomorrow morning, so there's only about 15 hours to go.

I'm not against an SMS lynch. But definitely not during this Day phase.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Look, four of you have already seen my vote: Funnier, SMS, Doc and HoT. One of you, if not two, are scum. If Pancake really were town, you guys would have bandwagoned by now and won the game. Instead, there have been no votes on him after mine. Why? He is scum, and his teammates are wondering what to do. I find it really weird how HoT has started a counterwagon, almost like he doesn't want Pancake lynched.

I've already started my opinion on this. I believe pancake is scum. But I also believe sms is scum. This whole softclaim war has me totally confused about pancake. I AGREED with you about pancake. I just want to vote sms more because he's scummier. And yet you go after me, rather than funnier, who directly opposed your claim about someone you're supposedly "certain" about. Why is my advising patience considered worse than funnier? We can't afford to make mistakes at this point, and sms is the safest option.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I've already started my opinion on this. I believe pancake is scum. But I also believe sms is scum. This whole softclaim war has me totally confused about pancake. I AGREED with you about pancake. I just want to vote sms more because he's scummier. And yet you go after me, rather than funnier, who directly opposed your claim about someone you're supposedly "certain" about. Why is my advising patience considered worse than funnier? We can't afford to make mistakes at this point, and sms is the safest option.

I am also suspicious of SMS, however that suspicion is just a hunch while I'm certain Pancake is scum. I'd be much more confident in lynching him today and going after SMS tomorrow after there's more info from the Night. You can't blame me for naturally being suspicious of anyone trying to thwart this lynch today, especially on the off chance SMS truly is town.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Honestly, I was getting a creeping feeling that funnier was scum as soon as he made that first post defending Pancake, and was getting more and more paranoid that SMS was town when he was threatening to role claim. :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom