• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I would also like to express my interest in an explanation of this. Literally no one else has had any suspicion of me, they've either thought I was town, or didn't say anything. If you have a lead on why I may be scummy, say so. I'd like the chance to defend myself, please. Also, OOF, you literally said everything I was going to say about Pancake...

My suspicion of you mainly depends on whether or not SMS is scum. The fact that you voted him at the end of Day 1 and then SMS voted him as well immediately when Day 2 started seemed almost as if you two had decided he would be a good lynch target for the next Day. There's also the fact that you're throwing shade on your accuser, which doesn't exactly make you look any better. You put me on your townie list on Day 1, then I voice a suspicion on you, suddenly I'm leaning scum? Also, sorry for giving you a lame reason, but your read list on Day 1 kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It seemed a bit extra and try-hardy, especially after Kirino called you out for not generating new ideas.

If Pancake did kill him it was because it was too obvious and easily scoffed away and if it wasn’t it was because the mafia hoped town would jump in Pancake and give them an easy win.

What are you arguing here? Which one do you think is more likely?
Obviously, since I believe Pancake to be scum, I imagined scum killed Rubik because they thought he might be the cop, with the tunneling and all.

@PancakeSamurai I do hope you're sober and ready to post by now :P:sweat:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Probably scum:

SMS- I found his day two mostly better than his day one but given my current options and the fact that even though he’s “the most active” half his posts are one liners I’d rather him over the players above.

Doc- Doc is here for similar reasons. I’m not absolutely sure he’s scum but when I look at everyone else I just see any other option and if he was town I feel I would’ve seen it by now.

Willing to vote the bottom two, not so much above.

If you were to vote right now, which one of us would you pick? Me or SMS.

funnier6

Courage~
What are you arguing here? Which one do you think is more likely?
I’m arguing that the mafia killed Rubik knowing it would imply Pancake did it to setup either a lynch against him or a nah too obvious argument to clear him. Considering I’m town reading him and how hard Rubik was tunneling him I find the first option more believable.
If you were to vote right now, which one of us would you pick? Me or SMS.
SMS. I actually find him scummy while I don’t find you towny.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
There are no current votes, but wanted to post a 'vote count' to remind everyone when the day ends and just for general reference.

Day 3.1 Vote Count

Not voting: Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6, HeroOfTime, Doc, Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, Sadia

With 7 alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. The day ends on Saturday, September 8th at 9:30am CST.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Sorry, I wanted to wait for Pancake to post, but we have just a little over 24 hrs left. Anyways, I'm quite positive my suspicion is correct so I'm not worried about scum piling on this vote.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@Sadia, do we want to press for a roleclaim out of Pancake? He's high on my scum list, but I'd like to see what he says and how the other players react to it.

Mkay here’s about where I stand right now

Town:
Pancake- I feel like I have a really good idea of what Pancakes scum play is and this just doesn’t seem like it to me. When he’s scum he’s always super hype but he’s been gliding along like he normally does as town and the wifom Rubik kill really clinched that for me.

Willing to vote the bottom two, not so much above.

Are you still certain about Pancake? A pretty good case has been made for him being scum already, especially the vote/unvote on SMS D1. I'd be willing to vote either SMS or Pancake today, but we've already got one vote on the latter.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
especially the vote/unvote on SMS D1.
I saw that more as like a slip up, I think he thought it'd be easy to try pegging me as scum to get me lynched, or to atleast force a roleclaim out of me.

Pancake- I feel like I have a really good idea of what Pancakes scum play is and this just doesn’t seem like it to me. When he’s scum he’s always super hype but he’s been gliding along like he normally does as town and the wifom Rubik kill really clinched that for me.
Pancake was saying yesterday that he thought Rubik was Town. Just had to point this out because fallacies like this are huge in my experience with games, seems like you're trying to twist facts to see if you can get away with it. Luckily I'm actually paying attention to the game so I caught you on this.

Pancake's post yesterday about Rubik.

Nothing about Rubiks playstyle feels very off to me. I am getting a slight town read off him.

Page 8. Now I guess you are saying because Rubik voted Pancake, Mafia wanted to frame Pancake as being salty and NKing Rubik over it? Doesn't quite work.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I saw that more as like a slip up, I think he thought it'd be easy to try pegging me as scum to get me lynched, or to atleast force a roleclaim out of me.

Pancake was saying yesterday that he thought Rubik was Town. Just had to point this out because fallacies like this are huge in my experience with games, seems like you're trying to twist facts to see if you can get away with it. Luckily I'm actually paying attention to the game so I caught you on this.

Pancake's post yesterday about Rubik.

Page 8. Now I guess you are saying because Rubik voted Pancake, Mafia wanted to frame Pancake as being salty and NKing Rubik over it? Doesn't quite work.

Why does this matter in the slightest? If he's mafia, he can say whatever he wants about someone he knows will be NKed. I almost view it as more condeming, like he's trying to give himself an excuse. "But guys, why would I want to kill him, I tried to prove him innocent...They'll never suspect a thing, huehuehue..." Like I said, if he's mafia, ofc he'll try to gain town cred. What better way than to back up someone he knows will be proven innocent that night.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I disagree strongly. Rubik isn’t really a mislynchable player at all and is even less lynchable as mafia. That sounds weird but he really is townier as scum than town. Anyway there’s also a two birds with one stone here since Rubik tunneled Pancake most of the game which creates a wifom situation since it attracts attention to Pancake. If Pancake did kill him it was because it was too obvious and easily scoffed away and if it wasn’t it was because the mafia hoped town would jump in Pancake and give them an easy win. So you see why I wasn’t to avoid that whole scenario because in the end it was the mafia who set it up.

And like funnier said above, everyone seemed to think he was town. I'm the only one who strongly considered him to be mafia, and though SMS gave a "feeling" vote day 2 against him, it's not likely he'd be lynched any time soon. Better to NK him than someone that was already likely to be killed off by town the next day.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Sadia, do we want to press for a roleclaim out of Pancake? He's high on my scum list, but I'd like to see what he says and how the other players react to it.

Not really. All I wish to see is who he suspects, and that's about it. There's already quite a bit of information considering how the players have reacted to the suspicion.

Also, I outlined my suspicions on you. You emphasized quite strongly you wanted the chance to defend yourself but you seem to be avoiding the post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom