• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
*No one just outright believes someone who says something like "I'm town, guys!".

Geez, text to speech, huh?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I mean slips ups that practically say they are scum. Something really scummy that they didn't mean to tdo

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't agree with lynching inactives, especially on day one, because it typically ends up being a mislynch. We also don't get any information on inactives so I feel like it's useless anyways. Sure, the aren't doing anything to help the town but I'd rather not go into lylo or whatever it's called.

I also don't totally agree on random lynching someone day one just because it usually ends up being a mislych. Then again this could work out for us just because we can potentially get a reaction out of them and see if anyone is defending them or not (Like what is happening with YIGA). YIGA has had a "I don't care but I care immensely" sort of vibe with his posting. I don't feel like he should be lynched but we don't really have many options so far. :shrugs:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It wasn't a rhetorical question :crylaugh:

Unvote
Vote: Stormageden

Idk if you're trying to play safe or what, but you're not helping town by posting this
Oh I legit didn't see that, sorry.

If no one slips up, then I'd just hear the arguments of whoever is presented and vote accordingly

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
*No one just outright believes someone who says something like "I'm town, guys!".

Geez, text to speech, huh?
Moe has made conclusions like that in past games, so I assumed it was the same thing here. I could be wrong and it’s a joke.

Kirino

Tatakae
YIGA has had a "I don't care but I care immensely" sort of vibe with his posting

I was thinking the same thing, and it seems suspicious to me, especially since he seems to be more defensive now than in previous games where he was town and suspected. If no better target comes along, I'm fine with lynching him.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Waiting on @HeroOfTime , @PancakeSamurai , @Libk , and @Stormageden747 to make at least one serious post

I feel like I should address this. I have yet to make a serious post because I have yet to have something serious to say. Everything important is out there already, and repeating it will not help anyone. It's unhelpful at best, scummy at worst to just rephrase what others have said. It doesn't help conversation, it doesn't help hunting, it just gives people more of the same thing to read.
All that's out there is
"Don't lynch inactives!" And
"YIGA's being defensive!"
I've seen several people say this without adding any new information, and I see no reason to do the same. I don't know enough about YIGA to tell whether he's playing town or scum, and I don't see the need to be another voice arguing that we don't need to lynch inactives, the case has been made.

Saying that you're waiting for me to say something serious is unneeded, especially on day one, when we were in the middle of the RVS. I'll say something serious when I have something serious to say.

Actually, I view this post to be rather serious, and I hope people will keep in mind that rephrasing and repeating gets us nowhere.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like I should address this. I have yet to make a serious post because I have yet to have something serious to say. Everything important is out there already, and repeating it will not help anyone. It's unhelpful at best, scummy at worst to just rephrase what others have said. It doesn't help conversation, it doesn't help hunting, it just gives people more of the same thing to read.
All that's out there is
"Don't lynch inactives!" And
"YIGA's being defensive!"
I've seen several people say this without adding any new information, and I see no reason to do the same. I don't know enough about YIGA to tell whether he's playing town or scum, and I don't see the need to be another voice arguing that we don't need to lynch inactives, the case has been made.

Saying that you're waiting for me to say something serious is unneeded, especially on day one, when we were in the middle of the RVS. I'll say something serious when I have something serious to say.

Actually, I view this post to be rather serious, and I hope people will keep in mind that rephrasing and repeating gets us nowhere.
This post phrases why I never take day one seriously better than I could phrase it lol

Kirino

Tatakae
@HeroOfTime: There are plenty of "serious" contributions you could make. Do you agree with the current discussion regarding YIGA? If so, will you vote for him? If not, then why not? Are you suspicious of his wagon or anyone on it? Do you have any other ideas about how we should select today's lynch, considering that you don't want to lynch an inactive? Any questions to ask anyone, or anyone you want to pressure? Any thoughts on the theme or setup?

It doesn't matter if what you provide is only speculation: what's important is getting thoughts and ideas out there, generating discussion and debate, all of which will provide evidence that can be used to scumhunt; even if you're only agreeing with someone else, that still provides evidence. If you can't think of anything to say, then look through the thread and come up with something. The strategy that you and YIGA seem to advocate pursuing instead, i.e. doing nothing until something happens, will give us nothing, and is a surefire way for the town to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom