• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
There are several people who haven't even viewed the thread yet what a game

I suggest we take the "lynch inactives" route this game

Iirc, about ten of the players have already posted, just waiting on Rubik and Libk... Can you be inactive in a 2 page game?

I guess I'll start a bandwagon on YIGA.

Vote: YIGAhim

Random choice?

No way Jose. Bad idea. We need to use solid evidence. At least one scum out there is active enough to be playing and lynching an inactive is a wild guess

This happens a lot doesn't it? Doesn't work on me. Doesn't work on anyone else usually.

So what you're saying is, you'd be fine if this bandwagon gains momentum and you're ultimately lynched today? That's what I'm understanding.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

:)
Hmm. No questions asked? Unfortunate

Iirc, about ten of the players have already posted, just waiting on Rubik and Libk... Can you be inactive in a 2 page game?

Random choice?

So what you're saying is, you'd be fine if this bandwagon gains momentum and you're ultimately lynched today? That's what I'm understanding.
No. I do not wish to be lynched, as I am sure no one wants to unless that's in their role.

What I am saying is that I think a foolish thing like starting a lynch wagon by drawing a name from a hat is a bad idea, and when they see it's not working they will simply unvote. I am calling their bluff. If I am lynched, let's hope in the next game they are wiser, and I hope the town will gain info from my unfortunate lynch

funnier6

Courage~
woo fun game
someone do something scummy
Did you really expect results?
I suggest we take the "lynch inactives" route this game
So you’re basically proposing to lynch the entire game. If you’d like to hear my argument against lynching inactives, press 1. To hear it in Spanish, press 2.
Doesn't work on me. Doesn't work on anyone else usually.
It’s working on you right now.

:)
Is this a serious thing.

Btw life is super busy so I’m probably going to be super inactive by funnier standards but doubt I’ll have to replace out or anything.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Did you really expect results?

So you’re basically proposing to lynch the entire game. If you’d like to hear my argument against lynching inactives, press 1. To hear it in Spanish, press 2.

It’s working on you right now.

Is this a serious thing.

Btw life is super busy so I’m probably going to be super inactive by funnier standards but doubt I’ll have to replace out or anything.
The votes are a part of the pressure. What is not working on me is me cracking under pressure and being scummy

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I would like to hear your argument about lynching inactive players
It's a cheap shot. They cannot defend themselves. Besides, it's day one and tons of people never even notice the game has started until late day one or even day two. Happens to me all the time. Someone who is scum has to be active. Better to use reason than to blindly pick a target

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If people want to play they should post; if they're not posting they don't want to play and are fine with being killed anyway.

You're concerning me right now with the "someone who is active has to be scum" talk

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
If people want to play they should post; if they're not posting they don't want to play and are fine with being killed anyway.

You're concerning me right now with the "someone who is active has to be scum" talk
They don't know the game is on yet. That's all. Happens with me all the time

For the most part, yeah.

This is a really strange statement and I'd like to see you explain your reasoning.
Not everyone on a scum team can be inactive, or else they all get wiped out once one gets lynched. Different playstyles among the scum team is crucial to make sure people don't get associated with each other

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1.2 Vote Count
Yigahim (4) - Doc, Kirino, Moe the Moblin, Rubik
Moe the Moblin (1) -funnier6
funnier (1) - Libk
Doc (1) - Yigahim
Sadia (1) - PancakeSamurai
Rubik (1) - Stormageden747
PancakeSamurai (1) - Sadia

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime

With 12 living it takes 7 for a majority vote. The day ends at 9am CST on Friday, August 31st.

funnier6

Courage~
Si no hacemos nada más que linchar a los inactivos de aquí a Lylo, ya no habrá más información para tomar una decisión informada de la que hay ahora, además de que la gente del pueblo habrá sido asesinada por la noche. Especialmente dado que los inactivos generalmente son reemplazados / mod muertos así que lincharlos solo por estar inactivos es una pérdida de tiempo. Formar lecturas sobre las personas más activas y trabajar hacia abajo siempre funciona para mí.
If we do nothing but lynch inactives from here to lylo there won’t be anymore information to make an informed decision than there is now, besides the townier people will have been night killed. Especially since inactives generally get replaced out/mod killed so lynching them just for being inactive is a waste of time. Forming reads on the most active people and working your way down always works for me.
(Yay Google Translate)

Unvote

Vote: Doc

I do enjoy a good pressure quasi serious vote though.

@HeroOfTime @Doc @Spiritual Mask Salesman care to help us get out of page three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom