• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thanksgiving in Ordon (fanfiction)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so since Thanksgiving is coming up I decided to post some fanfiction I made a while back in school. Basically it's just mostly a comedy. It takes place before the events of Twilight Princess. I think it should be rated G. Also feel free to comment, point out errors in the story, and such. And with that enjoy the presentation! :)

Once every year a great feast is held in the small farm town of Ordon in celebration of the peace that came between the hylians and the zoras. Everyone had a role in getting the feast ready and Link was no exception, for he was in charge of getting the cucco ready.

"Come on Link! Hurry up, we don't have all day for you to fight that cucco!" Fado exclaimed in impatience as Link was charging in for the finishing blow.

"Hyaah!!" Link grunted as he thrust his wooden sword through the cucco's skull.

"Though I fall here I shall exact my revenge from beyond the grave along with my fallen brothers." The cucco rasped as it breathed it's last breath.

"What the heck?! Cucco's can't talk!" Link exclaimed at the creature's death threat.

"What the heck are you going on about Link? It's not like you to be so distracted." Fado questioned as Link picked up the now dead cucco.

"Sorry. I guess I just need some rest." Link explained.

"Well never mind that for now. We need to get the cucco to Sera so she can cook it up." Fado said as he took the cucco from Link. And with that Fado headed off with the cucco in hand.

Link headed off as well to the spring and sat in the water to soak his battle wounds. Ten minutes later a Ilia arrived at the spring and sat down next to Link.

"So Link are you alright? Did the cucco hurt you?" Ilia asked with concern.

"I'm fine Ilia." Link responded, his mind drifting off.

"Just fine? You always tell me exactly what happens after you battle a cucco with such enthusiasm. Is something wrong." Ilia asked.

"Should I worry Ilia with such scary stuff? That a cucco actually talked and said that it would take revenge on us from beyond the grave?" Link thought to himself.

"Link? Is something wrong Link?" Ilia asked.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just tired." Link said, trying to keep Ilia from such terrifying thoughts.

An hour later everybody was gathered around the table telling stories and chattering all about. Sera unveiled the cooked cucco in front of everyone and to their shock it had been comepletely reduced to a skeleton.

Sera accusingly turned her eyes to Hanch when the cucco skeleton had come to life.

It lunged at Link and pinned him down against the ground with the use of his own sword. "Now here comes the time I've been waiting my whole life for..." The cucco skeleton rasped as it began to peck Link's eyes.

Seeing this Colin rushed in and tackled the cucco skeleton and took Link's wooden sword. He lunged at the cucco fearlessly and swiped it. The cucco fell to pieces and Colin began to jump forr joy.

But unfortunately the cucco had reassembled itself. "Fool. You cannot kill a cucco stalfos!" It rasped. It lunged for Coling and began to peck at him.

Rusl rushed in and swiped at the cucco with his metal sword. The cucco fell to pieces and disintegrated allowing everyone to breathe a sigh of relief.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom