• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Thank God I Have the Fairy

Kylon

Deku scrub
One time when I was fighting bongo bongo I had basically beat him butwhen he charged at me and I went to attack him he killed me I was screaming like what I had him but then I noticed I had a fAiry and i killed bongo bongo

Post some ways that a fairy has saved you

MW7

That exact same thing has happened to me at least 3 times, Bongo Bongo just is tough for me for some reason.

Also in Majora's Mask I was fighting the Iron Knuckle in the grave in Ikana Graveyard. For some reason I thought that if I crouch stabbed that the Iron Knuckle couldn't hit me. This works as child link in OOT but obviously since you are child link throughout Majora's Mask the designers probably fixed it. So anyway I died, completely unaware that I had a fairy. I was overjoyed when I saw the fairy revive me and beat the Iron Knuckle.

N

Nino.g

In wind waker, i was messing with the giant pig and I didn't know it would attack me. Luckily, I had a fairy with me, because i hadn't saved for a while. :xd:

amaterasu

Writer
in oot when you go in the kid side of the Spirit Temple, you fight the iron knuckle right? well, i got hit by his axe and i was doing a 3 heart run, so its basically instakill. well, i had a fairy and i got back up, but he hit me again, so i died again. i had MULITIPLE FAIRIES so i pretty much watched Kid Link die until i ran out. it was pretty funny.

In Majora's Mask I once (actually, I think this has happened twice but not in a row) accidentally fell into the poison water in the Woodfall Temple but I didn't have enough hearts to make it back to land but fortunately I had a fairy!

that happened to me too, but i was in the room with the wooden ramps and stuff, so i was trapped in the water.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
The time when you NEED a fairy is when you fight Gyorg in Majora's Mask; I've used many a fairy in my battles against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom