• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Termina Field: I Think It's Pretty Pointless

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The only problem I have with Termina Field is that it's really small; it should have been much bigger. As for the bird, it's actually really easy to avoid, I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with it.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
What's wrong with you people, it's spelled T-A-K-K-U-R-I!

/rant.

You said that Termina Field is too small, why exactly is that bad? Isn't it good to not take one in-game day to get across the field? Regardless of size I still think it's better than Hyrule Field because it's more lively and tightly packed with enemies and stuff.

The secret to killing the Takkuri!
Wear the stone mask, he won't attack you. If you don't have it then don't fight him at all, just run past him and he will never catch up to you.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
In m opinion Termina Field was almost like Hyrule Field. Except that it takes less time to travel. I do agree with you about it's Kick-Awesome music :D .

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Lol. Troll.

It was there to link up the parts of Termina and a place for awesome money. The warps are there for ease, so you don't need to go past the Takkuri or any nonsense. Also, they were your opinions, and you only made 2 points INCLUDING the Linking up Termina.

IMO, It's way better than Hyrule Field

Um... it's as "pointless" as any field.
What's the point in OoT's Hyrule field? There's almost nothing to do in it and it makes it take forever to get anywhere.
What's the point in the Great Sea? See above.
Twilight Princess has the only interesting and expansive overworld of the 3D games, but the most interesting field after TP's Hyrule is Termina by far, because it has intersting landscaping, a lot of things to find, and a variety of monsters to fight. It is small, yes, and it could have been bigger to give you more room to ride Epona, but how annoying would it be to waste your time running across a giant field when you only have 3 days? I think that making it small was a wise choice.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
As many have said it's purpose is simply to connect the worlds together. They can't have you walk out of a gate in clock town and magically come out into one of the areas! And what's this about it being, it's not very small and even has more content then Hyrule Field had in OoT. MM could never be held together without Termina Field...

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire
I'm going to get killed for saying this,but I HATE TERMINA FIELD.It's practically pointless as it's only purpose is to link up the 6 main areas of the world.It's also pretty small for an overworld.The only good thing really about Termina Field is it's amazing music.The one thing though that I,and im not alone on this, just anguish every time I go near the Milk Road(Without warping because I need the cash) I get scared that the d**n Takuri will come down and sweep my sword off me,it stinks. That is why I dislike Termina Field
What about the piece of heart, that's pretty important right?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I thought that was in Southern Swamp or Clock Town?
You give the land title deed to the deku scrub in South Clock Town, he goes to his hideout in Termina Field at 8:00 AM on the first day I think(you have to see him go there in the Astral observatory), and then when you go to his hideout and buy a piece of heart from him.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The secret to killing the Takkuri!
Wear the stone mask, he won't attack you. If you don't have it then don't fight him at all, just run past him and he will never catch up to you.

Wow, thanks! It tried plugging that bird's brains with arrows one time, after it nabbed my shield. I wasted an entire quiver on it, or at least the forest past it, but it kept flapping away happily. The Stone Mask is a great way to go undetected past many enemies, though. Don't know why it wasn't used so much. :shake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom