• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Termina Bay Theory

S

Steel Lover

1. I sincerely doubt the makers of Zelda thought about what would happen if the water made it to the portal..

2. The Game takes palce is a completely alternate dimension of Hyrule, same place but different features, logically think about it like that, the normal Hyrule could be a central dimension with branching dimensions containing various features, this one filled with water, this one a desert, hell..this one is volcanically active...you catch my drift?

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
1. I sincerely doubt the makers of Zelda thought about what would happen if the water made it to the portal..

2. The Game takes palce is a completely alternate dimension of Hyrule, same place but different features, logically think about it like that, the normal Hyrule could be a central dimension with branching dimensions containing various features, this one filled with water, this one a desert, hell..this one is volcanically active...you catch my drift?

omg my brain hurts :(
but! if termnia is real in the game and link is chaceing the skull kid and u pause the game a "cloudy" map of termnia is their insted of the map of hyrule (cloudy as in not finished, incomplete)

Zarom

The King
It can't be.

First, because WW takes place in the Adult Timeline.

And second, the Great Sea in WW is in fact, Hyrule flooded by water. And it happens hundreds of years after the adventures of the Link from OOT/MM. So, that means the portal to Termina is in Hyrule, which is in the Great Sea. In fact, the portal is in the Lost Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom