• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Temples or Side Quests?

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Hello guys :) it's been a while since my last post but am back! yay.
So i was watching the video walkthrough for MM mainly just for fun and I was thinking on how much I like the side quests. Then I thought on the rewards of the side quests and they pretty much end on you getting the mask or heart pieces, and some masks help getting more heart pieces! So i thought, at the end we get as much heart containers as we get at the end of Oot right? but in MM we just get 4 heart containers complete while in ocarina of time we get about 8 I think, this 4 containers not gotten on MM turn out being around 16 pieces of heart! so i think its pretty much a decision for nintendo to make, have a lot of temples or a lot of side quests, what do you think? which one would you prefer for a future game?

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
well about as many Temples TP had was enough, about 9 i think it was. and they were huge and complex. and what about side quest WITHIN temples along with those in the overworld? but also i'd like to see small mini dungeons sprinkled on the map, like what they did with lantern caverns in TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom