• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Temple of Time Weirdness

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
I just replayed the Temple of Time in TP, and I noticed that every once in a while, the color will disappear from the screen. It only happens in the temple. I know it's not my tv, because I recently got a new one and it still does it. It's also not the game disc, because I've used two different ones.
Has anyone else noticed it? Or am I just hallucinating?

I've never seen anything like that. Maybe it's your system. My friend's Gamecube got similar problems from using an Action Replay. Another friend's Wii had problems because of a dirty lens. Maybe your system just needs a little cleaning.

Yeah, I've never heard of this problem. It's never happened to me. I've recently started replaying TP. :3

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Im playing on the Wii, and I noticed it only happens when I put Link near a door. It also happened during the fight in Snowpeak over the ball and chain.
I tried to clean the system anyway I could think of without damaging it.... Blowing in the disc slot, etc... The usual. It still happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom