• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Temple of Time Prophecy

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
You know that stone slab in the temple of time, right in front of the door of time that tells you to play the song of time? (Ugh! to many 'of time's!) Well to me, it felt like it needed a prophecy... so I made one up

Ahem,'The Hero of Eld with the Master Sword, For he was the one who closed this door.
A new Hero with the Ocarina then came, And with him he took the Sacred Blade.
For Seven years he then Slept, From his World he was Kept.
The Evil King he then slaid, And The Master Sword he then Laid.
Born now was a Hero Anew, so to the Lost Woods the Old Hero flew.
For his Friend he searched Again(pronounced "Agane") and then became the Hero's Shade.'

Whataya think? please post your thoughts.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
can see how it all Links together (see what i did there??) and it's OK but, unlike you, i don't think it's necessary

I actually think there might be 2 temple of times. There's the one from SS and TP which are entire temples, then there's the OOT one, which might also be the sealed temple. Unless someone moved the Master Sword in between SS and OOT.

shade is in twilight princess so it makes me wonder after oot and mm what if link died but before he died he had a son notice in tp when you talk to shade he refers to link as my son he could mean that as link is his pupil or that shade is the tp links father and another thing link didnt know any women that didnt become sages accept malon from oot so she was a rancher and link in tp was a rancher is it possible link married malon had a son named him link dies became a stalfos lets say something happened to malon she left died or something of that sorts that stalfos is know as shade making shade links father linking the three games oot mm tp tell me what people think of my theory

You see I don't think this is possible. Twilight Princess's map, as I recall, is different than that of OoT's map. I don't think it could change that drastically in a matter of about 20 years. Even if it was about 100 a whole forest could not have moved THAT much.

It is an interesting theory, but has some major flaws. However, as always, your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's.

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
ok, i didn't mean for this to be completely canon, and i never said "the hero born anew" was tp link. for all we know, he's probably tp link's father or grandfather. this was just some poetry

Really good. Except the past tense of "slay" is slew, not slaid (I learned that playing PH :P). But it's still very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom