• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Temple Ideas

S

SkywardSword

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Except it does not exaxtly lead to skyloft. It leads a place in clouds a little higher. You must keep going back to this dungeon and continueing to build the tower to get higher and higher. But, in a way I didn't think about, you are going down by going up. The whole gurren lagann clishe.

that sounds oddly like spirit tracks

Do you remember the sky world in Super Mario Bros. 3? There is a tower you have to climb to get up to the cloud area
I was thinking that there is this sacred tower jutting out of Skyloft that no one dares enter. It would be how you first get down to Hyrule. It would be treated as a dungeon in itself. If this were the case maybe you would stay in each area for a very long time. Until you got some sort of item or ability to help you travel between the worlds with ease.

A thought.

Cool idea, but it would be used to get up to skyloft, because you jump down to hyrule. maybe the boss is a guardian who doesn't let outsiders in. Also when you beat the dungeon there would be teleporters to let you skip it.

F

Fierce_Midna333

i say to have another temple like the shadow temple for OoT and have the Lens of Truth. That was one of my favorite items and dungeons because it was so quirky and kinda confusing.

Also, i think it would be cool to have the final dungeon to be like Ganon's Castle from OoT (i liked the feel of reusing all the items and revisiting past dungeons, which is much like other Zelda games, but this one was really good), but considering we may have a completely new main antagonist, i think they should aim towards the TP Zant's Castle cuz i LOVED that one too. It was very different and challenging and filled with decent puzzles. :)

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
An electric forest temple maybe? Like in WW when Kalle Demos had those electric vines. Or how about an underwater palace filled with waterfalls that you have to freeze. I dunno, I was just throwing ideas around.

80sfreak85

I hope that they include a steel temple to add something new into the mix.

How about an underground cave level? It's been years since the dungeons were actally dungeons. Also, a level where you move extremely fast, and its hard to control what you do. And perhaps a level like Tiny/Big Island or whatever its called from Super Mario 64.

C

Callum1064

Maybe a Temple for the new items in ZSS like the Beetle and the other one which I can''t remember it's name.

D

Dawnoftwilight1

I want some cool, sorta unique, different ways like they always do. But make the temple sorta big and hard. I dont want to be done game in one day.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I think they should do a multiplayer only temple or have a temple with the Cane of Paaci from Minish Cap. They should also have a Hyrule Temple which is not Hyrule Castle but it is a temple built by the King's builders, which has the Four Sword, which is your second sword along with the Skyward/Master sword which is upgraded in the Temple of Time

Last edited:

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I would seriously want to see dungeons that are hard like stone tower temple and the water temple. Not the water temple from MM, it was too easy. I want the dungeons to be similar to the original LoZ, because I liked how you could get more keys than necessary and use them in other dungeons to save time, and people who are rich could just buy the keys too. I also like the magic key, so those little pesky ones won't be my worry when playing the game.

T

TheBayzer

The main temple that I hope is still in there is the Fire Temple. It has always been my top favorite dungeon. Also, I was thinking that it might be good if they brought back the first dungeon (that I can't remember the name of) from ALTTP. The one where you move the floor and can fall to the floor below you. And I agree with most of the others about a gravity one.

L

LordHershebel

This is wayyyyyy too dark for the apparently Skyward Sword, but i always thought that it would be cool is if the main villain, Ganon or whoever it might be, forced the player into their mind and had like a dungeon inside them. I thought of this way before i ever beat God of War III so no infringement! Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom