• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tempestatus' Sketchbook

Tempestatus

Obsessed with Toon Link <3
This is my sketchbook. I post sketches here. Duh.

This is mostly devoted for doodles and unfinished scribbles I put out daily, but not much else.

I draw Toon Link a lot, so if he doesn't appeal to you, this is probably not the thread you're looking for *Jedi hand wave*.

Just saying.

It's not much, but since this forum does in fact have a fanworks section, I might as well share my own stuff.

Thanks for your viewership. It's appreciated.

Here's two recent sketches:

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0188.PNG

Last edited:

Tempestatus

These are pretty good. You are good at adding just enough shading to give it a lot of weight.

I don't like like shading my drawings period. I far prefer paintwork. But thanks for checking me out anyway. It's appreciated.

Link with wings, now that is a powerup I'd love to see! Somehow I'm now remimded of his faceoff against Pit in a Smash Bros trailer.. that was epic, but imagine if they both took to the air! Awesome artwork, I wish I had half your talent!

Last edited:

Tempestatus

Link with wings, not that is a powerup I'd love to see! Somehow I'm mow remimded of his faceoff against Pit in a Smash Bros trailer.. that was epic, but imagine if they both took to the air! Awesome artwork, I wish I had half your talent!

I'd like to see wing mechanics in one of the games in the future.

Also, if you want to get better at art, stop wishing and start practicing :)

Tempestatus

A new thing I'm working on...

8iMREGZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom