• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Teen Titans!

B

Bodo

Gasp! There's other Teen Titans fans here? I loooove Teen Titans. My Freshman year of uni, my roomie and I used to bond over the new episode every Friday.

I own seasons 1-3 and will be getting the rest of it if I can find a job.

Anyone here have the Teen Titans Gamecube game?

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
Gasp! There's other Teen Titans fans here? I loooove Teen Titans. My Freshman year of uni, my roomie and I used to bond over the new episode every Friday.

I own seasons 1-3 and will be getting the rest of it if I can find a job.

Anyone here have the Teen Titans Gamecube game?

I have it! Its AWESOME!!!

I have an idea. I've been writing up ideas for new episodes (or a comic series), but they sort of retell the entire Titans story. It has to do with my blending Teen Titans with the Legend of Zelda. Basically I change the time they all first meet around a bit so that Link is also introduced. Then after that, Link leaves them for another adventure, but vows to return someday. So then, three years pass, and Link returns, but no one remembers him, except for a certain member of the team (I bet you can guess who it is). If you guys think its a good idea, I'll tell you more about it.

But seriously, is it a good idea? And if it is, should I go for it?

i never really liked teen titans but i think thats because the first show that i saw was when starfire transformed and she gets a huge horn on her head...not that great..

I haven't watched all of it, but I have liked a lot what I've seen so far. It is an entertaining show.

I have an idea. I've been writing up ideas for new episodes (or a comic series), but they sort of retell the entire Titans story. It has to do with my blending Teen Titans with the Legend of Zelda. Basically I change the time they all first meet around a bit so that Link is also introduced. Then after that, Link leaves them for another adventure, but vows to return someday. So then, three years pass, and Link returns, but no one remembers him, except for a certain member of the team (I bet you can guess who it is). If you guys think its a good idea, I'll tell you more about it.

But seriously, is it a good idea? And if it is, should I go for it?
Sounds like an interesting Fanfic idea, I like crossovers, just make sure to keep their personalities, hahah.

But yeah if you feel inspired towards it, g for it.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Used to love TT when it was still on CN. Nowadays I occasionally see it on Boomerang. Have sort of grown out of it but still watch it from time to time.

BTW: Cyborg owns all.

G

Gravity

I have all of Teen Titans on dvd too. Terra's association with Slade bothered me, as
did Robin's inability to notice Starfire's constant come-ons.

Btw, this version of Robin was the coolest version ever. Period. He takes the cake
with the steel plates around his boots. Nuf said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom