• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Teen Titans!

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
teentitans.jpg

I own seasons 1-5 on DVD, and the movie Trouble in Tokyo. ^_^

Favorite characters (in order...)

Beastboy
Raven
Terra
Starfire
Jinx
Blackfire

:P

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
This is a Cartoon Network show right?

I quit watching that channel a long time ago because they took away all of their good shows.

QFT

I never watched it. Is the show even running any more? I do remember liking a Teen Titans online game that I played a few years ago, but that was it. I kinda stopped watching Cartoon Network a while ago as well, so I don't even know what's on that channel now.

There are only like one or two cartoons I still watch now. Spongebob being one of them.

I really liked this show, but I never got around to seeing the movie. I love how Starfire is oblivious.

QFT

I never watched it. Is the show even running any more? I do remember liking a Teen Titans online game that I played a few years ago, but that was it. I kinda stopped watching Cartoon Network a while ago as well, so I don't even know what's on that channel now.

There are only like one or two cartoons I still watch now. Spongebob being one of them.

That was the best online game ever. I played it for hours on end.

I very much enjoyed Teen Titans. While it was on it was my favorite show and I watched every single episode (except for the "Lost Episode," of which I have no legitimate excuse for not seeing.) I also saw the movie.

I loved that series, although I was disappointed at the lack of "Starfire season," since all the other characters had a season with a plotline about them (Beastboy even got two!)

I wish it didn't get canceled, but more so I wish it didn't get such a crappy last episode. I hated the last one. >_< But I did love the movie, so... whatever.

My favorite characters were Cyborg, Beastboy, Raven and Slade.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I was never a big fan of it since I grew up with the aniamted series' of Batman and Superman. Their tone was great to match the comics, but bring the characters into a new dimension. I watched Batman Beyond as well, but was older at that point, but still enjoyed it. Justice League was a great fan-service, but I think they lost their original tone set in Batman and Superman.

I was hoping for something similar to at least JL / JLU with Teen Titans, and knew I would be expecting too much with it being along the lines of Batman and Superman. What we got though I was not too into. I really didn't like the anime moments. When it was serious, it was good, but the comedy was not my cup of tea.

I think overall it might just be because I grew up with more American cartoons. Looking here, and elsewhere as well, it seems younger people were a fan of the shows, and I think those fans enjoyed it more because it was a product of the times. But to someone like me, it was a bit out there.

I do admit though, I gotta love the extended 3 minute theme song! It's overly catchy, even if you don't want it to be! :)

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
Why didn't I notice this thread before?!!?!!:hmm:

I AM A GIGANTIC FAN OF TEEN TITANS!!!!!!:D:)

I actually like to blend Teen Titans with Zelda, and make Link a titan!:)

I have seasons 2-5 on DVD, and I'll be getting season 1 soon. I also collect the Teen Titans Go! comics.

To tell you the truth, I actually have a BIG crush on Starfire(yeah, I know, now you think I'm a dork), one of the reasons I'm such a BIG fan. Which is the main reason I didn't get the movie. It made me....jealous(said in a "Rodney J. Squirrel" like mocking voice).

Anyway, my top five favorite characters:
#1. Starfire (duh!)

#2. Raven (she reminds me a lot of Midna)

#3. Robin

#4. Beast Boy

#5. Cyborg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom