• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tectonic Activity - Explaining the Differences in Hyrule's Geography (OoT/TP)

The Gamecube version had the world as it was meant to be seen, but it was mirrored for the Wii port.

True, but I own the Wii version and am used to the Wii orientation of the game. When I was playing the GameCube version on the Dolphin emulator, I got confused the first time around because I'm used to things being on the right, and not on the left.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
True, but I own the Wii version and am used to the Wii orientation of the game. When I was playing the GameCube version on the Dolphin emulator, I got confused the first time around because I'm used to things being on the right, and not on the left.
I owned the Gamecube version, but eventually I bought the Wii version just to have it. I had gotten used to the Gamecube version, lol.

I owned the Gamecube version, but eventually I bought the Wii version just to have it. I had gotten used to the Gamecube version, lol.

Haha, right on. I had gotten used to the Wii version, but maybe I'll find a copy of the GameCube version on Amazon or eBay just to have it. Do you replay the GameCube version then, or both?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Is it availble on the Nintendo Switch, or just on the Wii U? I wanted to get Breath of the Wild, and thought about purchasing the Nintendo Switch but if it's on the Wii U, I'll get that instead since BoTW is on the Wii U also.
It's currently only available on the Wii U, idk if there will be a port of it for the Switch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom