• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Techno?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm i serched through this and there wasnt anything about techno or electric/trance??? How is that possible, Techno is and will always be good. Does any one like it besides people who do drugs and all >_> but im not a drug person, ive met some people but not much why is that T.T

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Techno is epic. Techno/Punk Rock is even epicer (Yes, that stuff exists, and it is epic)

Normal people don't like techno because idiots like Justin Bieber and Ke$ha aren't in that genre T.T

Elfen

SAme thoughts you 2, techno music does make games better, and justin beiber, i hate him >_> he sounds a looks like a 9 year old. I beat his balls havent dropped yet *cough cough* any whos my favorite techno dj is Benny Benassi

I like techno sometimes. Very rarely, it seems more times than many the intro to a techno song is like half of the song and the rest of it is usually repetitive. So I usually get pretty tired of a techno song before it even starts, but maybe I also have not heard the right stuff.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I get that techno is upbeat and good for clubs and bars and dancehalls, but I'd rather not listen to it. Something with a melody and a groovy/bumpin/dancable beat like a techno song has is way more enjoyable. I don't really see the musical value in techno music and I usually can't sing along to it XD. (I'm more bound to listen to a song if I can drum/sing/strum along)

Elfen

Woot maybe we need to start a Beiber=BAd fanclub and see how many people get in xD, but thats cruel.... pfft HA!! i would so do it and the techno is for dances, raves, partys, ect... And with techno you are not post to sing to it xD its the mearly to listen and chill and go along with teh beat,

Techno is amazing, and I've never taken drugs ever :P

But like more seriously. I love the beat, I love the sound, and yeah its sometimes a little trippy which is kinda fun.

I get that techno is upbeat and good for clubs and bars and dancehalls, but I'd rather not listen to it. Something with a melody and a groovy/bumpin/dancable beat like a techno song has is way more enjoyable. I don't really see the musical value in techno music and I usually can't sing along to it XD. (I'm more bound to listen to a song if I can drum/sing/strum along)

As TheGreen said, Techno is something that I find only to be good for clubs and dancehalls, not bars though. Even then, I don't really like listening to it. I don't see genre's that don't use musical instruments as real music anymore, as you already have the different sounds pre-recorded as far as I'm aware, and just have to have the skill to string them together.

I prefer to listen to Genre's that use real musical instruments such as Guitars, Drums...etc. So I stick to Rock, Alternative and Metal.

Elfen

Here are some clips of some songs i like... and the first one please do not associate with the stupid pirana movie...

here are some more...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm a big fan of Techno music. I could dance to techno music all day... It's just so fun to dance to! x3

Though I have to agree with Durion. I'd rather listen to real instruments. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom