• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Technical Question

W

Wolf Link

Earlier in the week, I found my brother's copy Oracle of Ages. I never got very far, considering I was about 6 when I first played it. Everything was going great, until I rage quit because I was failing at the last dungeon. I turned off the Gameboy, ripped out the cartridge and threw it against the wall :yes:

When I put it back and attempted to play it again, all three save files had 5 asterisks (*) in them. When I tried to start a new game, it would just take me back to the start menu. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Your game is terribly borked, then. All I can say is that something got broken when you hurled your beloved baby at the wall. Just goes to show the cruelty of the human race!

Nah but really, try blowing into the cartridge. I had that problem before. And although it will erase all your saved data, if the cartridge is still intact then you should be able to restart. So yeah. Try blowing in it. If itdoesn't work, then you need to get a new cartridge/buy the game on 3DS VC.

W

Wolf Link

Thank you so much! I can't believe it actually worked. I always thought blowing on cartridges was just a myth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom