• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Updates & Suggestions Thread

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Just a note, I set all usergroups' stored PM capacity to 2000 (what it already was for admin) since that's a lot more reasonable than 200. I updated the vbshop item to reflect this, as it now is for 5000 PM capacity. So now we can have even more PMS.

You goddamn ******* you goddamn ofnapofnposngposngposangopasngposanfopnasdf

I was actually getting kinda upset about the whole 200 PM thing. That's a reeeeally low number. Now it's larger, which is good. Thankies Kitty. Prepare for database errors.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Just a note, I set all usergroups' stored PM capacity to 2000 (what it already was for admin) since that's a lot more reasonable than 200. I updated the vbshop item to reflect this, as it now is for 5000 PM capacity. So now we can have even more PMS.

So can those who purchased the now unnecessary original PM size upgrade get a full refund?

All's now good on my end.
Ok, cool. =]

--Um, heads up, guys, if you bought the size upgrade bundle (the one for the avatar+pms), you're probably gonna need to go back into your inventory and re-enable it. vBShop was being stupid and I accidentally the bundle. It's all good now, though. It's just no longer for sale, because it was out of stock. But you should still have it, just be sure to re-enable it. Thanks.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
When we switch to Xenforo can we have a better "Like" system? Smogon runs on Xenforo and they have an ace "Like" system.

Well, what's wrong with the Like system we have? You can like a post or unlike a post. I don't see what more you need. Maybe a personal butler that delivers bon bons on a platter made of the solidified tears of a million orphans?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well, what's wrong with the Like system we have? You can like a post or unlike a post. I don't see what more you need. Maybe a personal butler that delivers bon bons on a platter made of the solidified tears of a million orphans?

What world are you living in? We haven't been able to remove a like from a post since we lost the old system.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
For the record, the default like system on Xenforo allows you to unlike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom