• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Updates & Suggestions Thread

I unbookmarked it, it still defaults there. But if it's too much effort you can just say so.

You're not giving me much information. It's almost certainly an issue with your phone, as it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else, and I don't see why it should be happening at all. You can also drop the passive-aggressive bull****.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
As Kit said, it's really not on our end. It doesn't happen to me, it doesn't happen to anyone else. It's almost certainly due to bookmarks, browser cache, something like that. I suggest clearing all of your browser data if it is that frustrating.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just jumped themes to the blue one and the SB and archive is the old version. Oh and spoilers don't work in VMs for me. Not sure if that's a problem on my end or if it's just Xenforo being Xenforo.

:coolhecks:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Just jumped themes to the blue one and the SB and archive is the old version. Oh and spoilers don't work in VMs for me. Not sure if that's a problem on my end or if it's just Xenforo being Xenforo.

:coolhecks:
The spoiler thing is not just you.
Spoiler tags don't seem to be working on VMs. So, when chatting with some members about main plot details of things, you can't tag them.

Some tags just don't work properly in VMs and I know Kitsu was attempting to fix this a while ago.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So where can the groups be found?
Same place as the smilies. It says the group above the smilies. The one you are likely wanting to block is THEBESTEMOTES

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Can we change the o_O smiley to
2d3c5d3f2e.png
so we don't have an image that's 7.5x as long as it is wide?

Last edited:

Dan

Fixing minor bugs; it doesn't seem sensible to have /forums point to a post saying that forums are down. Also the inconvenience from accidentally typing forums instead of forum is gone as well.

The amount of times I've done this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom