• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2

Jedizora

:right:
I'm actually surprised that there isn't a thread about this. Anyway, in case you haven't heard of this amazing FPS, info can be found here. Right now it is free to download on steam. So, who here plays it? Whats your favorite class? Mode? Do you play on Console, which doesn't have everything, or Computer which has a lot more things?

LordFire

King of Fire
Team Fortress 2, you say?

Well, I play TF2 on the computer and console, though mostly on the computer through Steam. Unfortunately, I was one of those people who bought the game rather than getting it free. My favorite class is the engineer, those turrets are just so fun to use. My favorite mode is probably CTF, Capture the Flag, or deathmatch. I barely have any items for it on the computer, in my opinion anyways.

My steam name is -ProG- RegiFire | LordFire, although I'm grounded right now and can't play anything on Steam.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I like Sniper and Spy. My favorite mode is probably Attack/Defend on cp_gorge. I play on Steam.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Tf2 is one of my favorite online games. My preferred class is the Spy, the engineer, the heavy or the medic.
I have alot of strategies, for example (as a spy), if there are alot of engineers on the enemy team, disguise as one, sap their sentries and then backstab them. The sapping disables the sentry, which means it can't kill you when you kill the engineer.

I often play on 5gorge maps, or Coldfort. 2fort is fun too, but I prefer on the others.

And if anyone is interested, my steam name is Arkvoodle.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I spend a lot of time playing TF2 on my PC through Steam. It's great. My favorite mode is definitely Control Points, but none of that attack/defend business that only involves two points. My two favorite classes are probably Sniper and Spy, but I'm best at Engineer. It really pisses me off though when soldiers destroy my stuff. I hate soldiers, but they're good when you need them. My favorite map is either Well or Gorge.

I got it on Steam not too long ago. It's probably one of the most fun online shooters I've played, even though I don't play it much. My favorite classes are Pyro, Scout, and Engineer. Also, if you want to add me on Steam, my account is reaca1461.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom