• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Alright, spelling it out for you it is: It is very unlikely that Tristan could have made those posts if he was scum. Town roles outside of Vanilla Townie get a role PM that assigns them a colour and a restriction. VTs get the colour too, but not the restriction. Scum doesn't get either. Do you think he could have guessed all of that if he were scum this early in the game? I think not.
I'm not ********, Soul.

Alright, spelling it out for you it is: It is very unlikely that Tristan could have made those posts if he was scum. Town roles outside of Vanilla Townie get a role PM that assigns them a colour and a restriction. VTs get the colour too, but not the restriction. Scum doesn't get either. Do you think he could have guessed all of that if he were scum this early in the game? I think not.
How do you know what Vigilante and scum get? Also, he probably could have guessed that all. That's what I had guessed before I got my role PM.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Woah guys, bandwagon me when I don't have a chance to defend myself. I've kinda sorta been super busy all day.

Anyway, there's not much more I can say at this point. I've already explained myself for the main suspicions against me. Regarding the Sadia kill, I'm thinking it's actually likely that the mafia killed her because she was an inactive and it could be an easy kill. I'm gonna be honest, if I were mafia, I would want to keep the more active players alive so the game stays active. I don't like when games are overrun by inactive members. Also, I can see why you guys are suspicious of me since she died because I do know how dangerous she can be to the mafia. I wouldn't kill someone who could so easily be traced back to me though if I were mafia. I shouldn't have to say why.

Anyway, I never straight up said I was suspicious of Koko, my post about him was poorly worded. Something happened last night that caused me to remain wary of him, but all made sense to me after his claim. I'm not gonna roleclaim but just know that I can be useful to you. Lynching me would be a bad idea.

I have **** to do now so I won't be back before day ends. Hopefully this isn't my final post ever.

Jamie

How do you know what Vigilante and scum get? Also, he probably could have guessed that all. That's what I had guessed before I got my role PM.
Not to mention, Tristan didn't talk about colors until it had already been discussed in the thread.

Woah guys, bandwagon me when I don't have a chance to defend myself. I've kinda sorta been super busy all day.

Anyway, there's not much more I can say at this point. I've already explained myself for the main suspicions against me. Regarding the Sadia kill, I'm thinking it's actually likely that the mafia killed her because she was an inactive and it could be an easy kill. I'm gonna be honest, if I were mafia, I would want to keep the more active players alive so the game stays active. I don't like when games are overrun by inactive members. Also, I can see why you guys are suspicious of me since she died because I do know how dangerous she can be to the mafia. I wouldn't kill someone who could so easily be traced back to me though if I were mafia. I shouldn't have to say why.

Anyway, I never straight up said I was suspicious of Koko, my post about him was poorly worded. Something happened last night that caused me to remain wary of him, but all made sense to me after his claim. I'm not gonna roleclaim but just know that I can be useful to you. Lynching me would be a bad idea.

I have **** to do now so I won't be back before day ends. Hopefully this isn't my final post ever.
Okay, your softclaim is good enough for me.
Unvote

Jamie

@Tristan

How exactly does your role help you determine there could be 2 medics though? That I am confused about.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Doc (6): Soul, Kokirion, A Link in Time, HeroOfTime, Night Owl, Malon
Not Voting (10): Tristan, Viral Maze, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Crus@der77x , Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Doc, Jamie

Extension (1): Soul
Day 2 will end on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 7pm PST. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 for majority.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
VOTE COUNT
Doc (6): Soul, Kokirion, A Link in Time, HeroOfTime, Night Owl, Malon
Not Voting (10): Tristan, Viral Maze, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Crus@der77x , Night Owl, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Doc, Jamie

Extension (1): Soul
Day 2 will end on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 7pm PST. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 for majority.
I think you forgot to remove me from the not voting list. Lol

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've admittedly been inactive and am sorry for that. But I don't really have a defense to make other than I've been busy, and I doubt that could sway yall's votes. I'd be totally willing to try to address any other reasons for my lynch, but, again, doubt I will.

If we have next to no lynch candidates for today, I say we go for one of the quiet people that no one can get a read on. Toxic_Snowman and Doc seem like the best candidates at the moment to me.
Is there a reason why Zelda13 is not among us? She has been the most inactive of us all and I'm curious as to why she is not included?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
*shrugs*

Unvote

Vote:
Extension

I doubt anyone else will vote extension, but might as well do so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom