• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I feel almost the same way, but I'm trying not to caught between putting newer players in a category. He is more proactive now than before (@HeroOfTime that is why I FoSed you the previous day, you're inability to make up your own mind and wanting to just go with the flow) which is a town tell, but I feel like even if he was Mafia, and we can agree the Mafia could have an experienced player on it, he could be coached by said player. That's why I mentioned in a previous post that "I feel like I know what you're doing". His behaviour can be explained if he is town, and can be just as easily explained if he is scum. So I'm not sold yet.

I don't have a scum lean on Hero per se, but I'm not willing to attribute his behaviour to newness, and his new found scum hunting to townie showing initiative just yet. Not until I have a better read.

I see your point. We'll have to see where this notion goes from here.

I assume that every role is doubled, one colour each, so I think it's very likely there's a second Commuter if kokirion is indeed one.

As for Night Owl's softclaim, I'll have to make up my mind on that one. It's certainly possible it's true. If he's scum who's fake claiming, the real second Commuter can come out and counterclaim, thereby exposing him. Since that's the case, I won't vote for him at this time. kokirion's reasoning makes sense to me, though I personally find Vergo to be more suspicious, and possibly a better lynch candidate if no one counterclaims Night Owl.

You've got me thinking. I still think Night Owl is suspicious; however, his softclaim makes things rather difficult to see this through.. It does not seem likely that he would be fakeclaiming, but the circumstances paved the way for another elaborate theory to enter my mind. Based on Vergo's notion here:

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
I still don't fully believe your soft-claim (as I said in my last post, who could possibly counter-claim when there's no way to know if we were targeted by the mafia during the night? This could be a gamble that there's no real commuter in the game and you're seeing if you can pull off the fake-claim, which I've definitely seen you do before)

I am well-considering the possibility that the roles are up for grabs in terms of credibility, or more likely, Mr. K's. (This is of course assuming that kokirion had no way of figuring out that he was targeted.) The other reason I somewhat doubt kokirion is that it seemed to me, before his recent unvote, that he was oddly quick to agree with my still-developing views on Night Owl. Otherwise, there'y not much else to say here.

Mido has been playing it safer than even I have been. Looking back at his posts I don't think he has cast a vote besides the extension on day two. This feels like he is trying to fly under the radar.

I think vergo might be on to something about mido.

@Mido you've been kinda quiet today. I've noticed you've been kind of quiet in general this game. Every now and then you post thoughts without really going after anyone.
The only vote you have made this game was for the extension of day 2.

I understand that you don't want to lynch town, but it feels to me like you're hiding.

Fos: Mido[/QUOTE]

I find ourselves in a very similar circumstances, especially in the manner in which we are incriminating each other, i.e. discreet activity. Yes, Vergo and yourself are correct in noting my neutrality, which has been a huge problem with my meta in the past that, heck, after nearly four years, have not fixed properly, but I digress, as that is not relevant to today's situation. Sure, I have not voted properly aside from Day 1; however, I would like to think that I have concocted some cases against players despite not pulling the trigger.

The reason I've been concerned about your aligment is not necessarily due to your activity or quiet nature, because quite frankly, you have more posts that I! However, I was more concerned by the fact that while you have pursued people, your posts as a collective seemed more focused on taking gambles at setup notions as opposed to crafting cases on people aside from very general things (aside from the recent move towards myself.) I'm still suspicious of you, however, I admit that your recent revelations make this a larger gamble. Oh, boy, my hypocrisy strikes again.

I am well-considering the possibility that the roles are up for grabs in terms of credibility, or more likely, Mr. K's. (This is of course assuming that kokirion had no way of figuring out that he was targeted.) The other reason I somewhat doubt kokirion is that it seemed to me, before his recent unvote, that he was oddly quick to agree with my still-developing views on Night Owl. Otherwise, there'y not much else to say here.

What do you mean by the bolded part?

Mido

Version 1
What do you mean by the bolded part?

I just meant that I'm willing to wager that our commuter dilemma contains a liar among the three players in question, although I think many others have already considered this notion. I specifically mentioned kokirion, however, I do think it is reasonable to assume the inverse possibility has merits.

I just meant that I'm willing to wager that our commuter dilemma contains a liar among the three players in question, although I think many others have already considered this notion. I specifically mentioned kokirion, however, I do think it is reasonable to assume the inverse possibility has merits.

Wait, three? I only counted two: koki and NightOwl. Who's the third?

Mido

Version 1
Frozen Chosen said:
I'm sorry to bring this up, but Vergo seems to be hinting at a counterclaim. Why not come out and say it a little clearer? I'm not sure if you're trying to hide it, but seems to me you shouldn't. At this point, I'm more inclined to believe Kokirion.

Maybe you're not counterclaiming, but that's what it looks like.

^

Wait, three? I only counted two: koki and NightOwl. Who's the third?

I am hypothetically operating on this assumption, regarding a potential third.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@Ver-go-a-go-go what say thee?

I'm sorry to bring this up, but Vergo seems to be hinting at a counterclaim. Why not come out and say it a little clearer? I'm not sure if you're trying to hide it, but seems to me you shouldn't. At this point, I'm more inclined to believe Kokirion.

Maybe you're not counterclaiming, but that's what it looks like.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
EBWODP

Aw crud, I'm gonna get lynched for pressuring another member to reveal their role again, aren't I? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom