• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Sorry I haven't posted much. I haven't had time to get on and read through the few pages I missed out on, but I'm here now!

Oh, and @Pendio, yes, I am relatively new to this game. I played Mafia Revival before this, and that was my first game, so I'm not completely inexperienced, but still noobish.

On my thoughts about Day 2 and who is suspicious, I'd say the constant clash between Pendio and Kokirion sheds both in a negative light. They have both brought up points about why the other seems scummy, but refuse to vote just yet. It seems a bit suspcious to me that they would fight like this without either making the first move, especially this far into Day 2, but that could just be to protect their standing with the Town. I'd agree with Johnny that one is likely scum, but Johnny is also suspicious in his own right, so I'm not sure who to vote on.

I'd say we pick from those 3. They all have acted strange at times (Kokirion talking about how he is Town when he is suspicious, and Mafia when not, Johnny not knowing about the even/odd night thing, etc). I don't want to advocate for a no lynch again, especially since it's Day 2, as a no lynch wouldn't help anything.

Pen

The game is on!
I'd say we pick from those 3. They all have acted strange at times (Kokirion talking about how he is Town when he is suspicious, and Mafia when not, Johnny not knowing about the even/odd night thing, etc). I don't want to advocate for a no lynch again, especially since it's Day 2, as a no lynch wouldn't help anything.

You talk about wanting to lynch one of the three of us. You give examples as to why you think lynching the other two would be good, but you did not explain what I have done that seems scummy to you. Is there anything specific that you would like to lynch me for?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
You talk about wanting to lynch one of the three of us. You give examples as to why you think lynching the other two would be good, but you did not explain what I have done that seems scummy to you. Is there anything specific that you would like to lynch me for?
You are honestly the least suspicious of the three, but you have been going after Kokirion quite a bit, like you are trying to get him to say scummy things out of frustration, or get information out of him. Plus fighting with Kokirion, too, like I've mentioned.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Guys, stop these personal attacks and insults that everyone throws at each other. I fully understand you, but it are these responses that are draining all the fun out of the game. Yes, I did not think Storm's move was clever, but that did not justify all the hate that it brought upon him. And these hate comments ruined this game. Now a similar thing with Dan. I do not even understand where that is coming from, and to be honest I couldn't care less either. So stop this bull**** or I'm the next to leave this game.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Another thing that annoys me this game is that many want to make smart comments about past events, but do not care enough to actually read it.

Do you mind elaborating on this "evidence" that leads you to believe Pendio is most likely town? For the most part, this looks like a post on why Pendio is scummy and why he should be lynched, but then backing out...for reasons?
I'll quote myself this once.
There were some things I've been thinking about last couple of days.
I don't think Storm is scum, and I don't see why he should be lynched, but as I said before, I don't care that much either and it seemed rather inevitable that he would get lynched to day. Hence I didn't attempt to lobby heavily to safe him.

You know, one particular post from Pendio drew my interest.

And should Storm die and flip scum, then I will very strongly be on your case tomorrow, Kirion.
It doesn't seem strange at first sight. But now consider that Pendio would be scum and Storm would not. Then Pendio already knows he is innocent, he would then accidentily give me a strong support coming days if he turns out town.
Now, it is not unthinkable that both are scum. Then Pendio tries to buss him and simulataniously make me the next target. So I do am somewhat curious about Storm's alignment. If he's town, that is evidence supporting that Pendio might be town as well. I mean, he could have simply not noticed it, but I doubt he would accidentily make a statement like the one above if he knows Storm is innocent.

I was also unsure about Sadia, HoT and Zelda15. All 3 didn't post that much, but that's not a definite scumtell. There were other things I didn't like about them, but we can still discuss that tomorrow (I just realise I only have 2 minutes or so left to type : d)

I also noticed Johnny's remark that he didn't know about one of the mechanics that so far everyone who claims to be a townie has verified. To be honest, he never looked scummy to me, but this did was an odd remark coming from his side. And actually, I cannot think of any town role he may have where he does not have this info.
did that answer your question?

Just earlier you said that (statistically) you are scum whenever you seem to be "obviously" Town. Saying what you say in this quote does not exactly help your case.
lol okay. please, tell me why. It seems that between the "evidence" and the conclusion drawn from that, a couple of steps are missing.
I did. Because statistically it's a fun fact. So the conclusion of that is maybe that you don't seem to have a good read on me?

Another thing I don't get is why people are suspicious of Johnny. All accusations against him are solely based on him not being aware of the even/odd-night division for some town roles. This was indeed suspicious, for as long as we believed every townie must have this info. But with Sadia's death we found out that there are VT's in this game, and so the argument that Johnny is scum for the reasons above does not hold. Not saying he's definitely town, but the origin of the arguments against him do no longer stand.

Since Johnny has been brought up again, I'm slightly suspicious of Frozen Chosen for being the first to cast doubt upon him during the day.

After Sadia's flip, I'm more suspicious of Johnny Sooshi. I tried to look back to see the actual post which points out he didn't know about the power division, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking. If that post exists, Johnny would become my target.

@Frozen Chosen, can you reiterate why Sadia's flip made Johnny seem more likely to be scum to you? Or did it simply not occur to you at the time that Johnny might also be a vanilla townie and thus oblivious to the two team set-up?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Not Voting (18): Kokirion, Soul, A Link in Time, Tristan, Pendio, Viral Maze, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Night Owl, Johnny Sooshi, Malon, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Doc, HeroOfTime, Dan

YET TO MEET POST REQUIREMENT
Viral Maze (2), Mido (2), Frozen Chosen (1), Spiritual Mask Salesman (0), Night Owl (0), Ver-go-a-go-go (2), Zelda15 (1), Doc (1)
Day 2 will end on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 6pm PST. 3 posts are required this game day, or else you will be replaced.
With 18 players alive, it takes 10 for majority.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku, are you going to modkill or replace SMS if he doesn't post before the end of the day? As Tristan pointed out, he has yet to post in this game thread. Hopefully he's alright, since he hasn't been on ZD in over a week and a half.
Yes I will. Depending on how many people don't reach the post limit I may ignore it today and knock it down some for tomorrow. Even so, if he doesn't post by the end of today, then he will be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom