• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Night Owl

You've blocked my trail far too many times, usually when it's most inconvenient. No matter what I do, you always insist on repeating yourself over and over, and it does indeed get a tad irritating after the 1st 20 times. I must make it my goal to oust you early so you can no longer interrupt me at terrible times to tell me stuff I already know.

...would you like to hear what I said again, scum?

Night Owl

~Momentai
Vote: Night Owl

You've blocked my trail far too many times, usually when it's most inconvenient. No matter what I do, you always insist on repeating yourself over and over, and it does indeed get a tad irritating after the 1st 20 times. I must make it my goal to oust you early so you can no longer interrupt me at terrible times to tell me stuff I already know.

...would you like to hear what I said again, scum?

Can you say that again?
I wasn't listening :P

Who said this was RVS? The people who were most scummy in a prior game are the most likely to be lynched usually. Which means you and I have the highest chance of being Lynched, RVS or not.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT 1.1
Storm (5): Pendio, Malon, Viral Maze, HeroOfTime, Zelda15
Malon (3): Storm, Toxic Snowman, Sadia
Mido (1): A Link in Time
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Mido
Dan (1): Johnny Sooshi
Kokirion (1): Ver-go-a-go-go
A Link in Time (1): Night Owl
Night Owl (1): Tristan
Not Voting (6): Kokirion, Soul, Frozen Chosen, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Dan
Day 1 will end on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3pm PST.
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 for majority

I dunno why there isn't an edit message but I corrected "What happen is the day end" to "What happen if the day end"

I see now that it is still extremely grammatically errors, but I just changed "is" into "if"
Well, thanks for telling me. I'll overlook it, but I want everyone to remember this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Who said this was RVS? The people who were most scummy in a prior game are the most likely to be lynched usually. Which means you and I have the highest chance of being Lynched, RVS or not.
What? Who cares if you were scummy in a previous game and it got you lynched? The solution is simple: Don't act scummy in this game and you'll probably be safe.

btw it was pretty much unanimously agreed in said previous game that you weren't scum, that's not even why you were lynched but w/e, it's in poor taste to use "evidence" from previous games anyway so ya, irrelevancy is fun.

Anyway, onto more serious matters: why Night Owl is the ideal target for the day's lynch. It's obvious isn't it? He's a night owl. He's nocturnal. Which means he's obviously planning on killing us all during the night! :goodness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom