• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I dont think Tristan woukd like it if i answered that, Soul. He might get jealous

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Wow Storm, you claimed Doctor... again. Didn't see that coming...

This is basically becoming last game, but with more players. Fantastic :)

Oh, and I'd better unvote now, or else I'll forget to later.

Unvote

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Wow, Day 1 got serious fast. I want RVS again.

@Storm, I'm inclined to believe your claim, but I still do not understand why you claimed so early. It was only a few hours into the day; I doubt everyone had an opportunity to even view this thread (I certainly hadn't). The first portion of Day 1 is typically RVS, it wouldn't surprise me if they would have eventually removed their votes.

I dont think Tristan woukd like it if i answered that, Soul. He might get jealous

I don't understand this response at all... Soul asked a valid question. And when Tristan asked you basically the same question-Why claim so early?- your response was to throw blame on Veteran players?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Storm The worst, worst thing you can do is acknowledge RVS votes on you early in Day 1. Its a very slippery slope.

Your appeal to emotion has moved my RVS but: FOS Storm.

Unvote
Vote: Kokirion

Hey, Deku, are we allowed to object to a claim in this game? Like where if someone claims our role we can object to it?
What? Who cares if you were scummy in a previous game and it got you lynched? The solution is simple: Don't act scummy in this game and you'll probably be safe.

btw it was pretty much unanimously agreed in said previous game that you weren't scum, that's not even why you were lynched but w/e, it's in poor taste to use "evidence" from previous games anyway so ya, irrelevancy is fun.

Anyway, onto more serious matters: why Night Owl is the ideal target for the day's lynch. It's obvious isn't it? He's a night owl. He's nocturnal. Which means he's obviously planning on killing us all during the night! :goodness:
Ah, well I guess the places I play are just drastically different then here. Though if I remember correctly, doesn't scum not only refer to mafia but also players that act anti-town?

Also, Storm, one of the reasons you get voted for is the way you are acting. Most of us were just voting randomly, but you started acting desperate, and also did something else that was quite suspect. I won't mention what it was in the event you did it for a good reason, but seriously you are acting kind of like a new person that got picked to be a Mafia member.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hey, Deku, are we allowed to object to a claim in this game? Like where if someone claims our role we can object to it?

Ah, well I guess the places I play are just drastically different then here. Though if I remember correctly, doesn't scum not only refer to mafia but also players that act anti-town?
You may counterclaim, but you still can't name counterclaim.

Pen

The game is on!
Claiming Doctor is seriously the very very VERY last resort you do if you have that role. Storm, if you are in fact the Doctor, I don't see any reason for you to role claim the way you did. This alone makes me legitimately suspicious of you. Because seriously, if you were the real Doctor, you're only putting yourself up as the victim for a night kill. Role claiming seriously is not helping you at all. Besides, you were't even close at all to being lynched. No matter how I look at this, your claiming Doctor makes no sense whatsoever. It makes me doubt you greatly.

I understand not wanting to get lynched early in the game but claiming in the first day usually does little to help the town.

That being said, is it safe to lynch a potential Doctor? I'd say no unless Storm is screaming scum. Storm's reaction, however, are rather interesting.

I'm leaving my vote on Sooshi just because I haven't seen him in a while.

Claiming Doctor is seriously the very very VERY last resort you do if you have that role. Storm, if you are in fact the Doctor, I don't see any reason for you to role claim the way you did. This alone makes me legitimately suspicious of you. Because seriously, if you were the real Doctor, you're only putting yourself up as the victim for a night kill. Role claiming seriously is not helping you at all. Besides, you were't even close at all to being lynched. No matter how I look at this, your claiming Doctor makes no sense whatsoever. It makes me doubt you greatly.

Keep in mind he did the exact same thing in the last game, where it was actually true.

I understand not wanting to get lynched early in the game but claiming in the first day usually does little to help the town.

That being said, is it safe to lynch a potential Doctor? I'd say no unless Storm is screaming scum. Storm's reaction, however, are rather interesting.

I'm leaving my vote on Sooshi just because I haven't seen him in a while.

The thing is, is a claimed doctor even useful for the town? He certainly wasn't of any use in the last game due to the mafia just blocking him for a while then just killing him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Keep in mind he did the exact same thing in the last game, where it was actually true.
The situation was slightly different then. In the last game, while it was still unnecessary, it was still somewhat forgivable because it acted as a counterclaim against Malon's fakeclaim. This time, there was literally no reason for it, and Storm's responses give me the impression that he just wants to piss people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom