• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj, I'm surprised. Look at his aggressive responses to me, you don't think that's scummy? Also it's hard to pin other people since I just jumped in this. Like I said earlier I'm confident in my game and I think Soul is scum. Take it or leave it. Lynch me if you think I'm grasping for a town lunch.

Is that suspicion of yours based solely on the statistics thing I posted on Day One, or is there something else you want me to answer?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is that suspicion of yours based solely on the statistics thing I posted on Day One, or is there something else you want me to answer?
Your responses to me also just held an aggressiveness not typical from townies. Call it a hunch, if you want.

@Frozen Chosen is the only player to not yet reach the post quota.

Thanks for reminding me, but I've been following. I just can't think of anyone being particularly Scummy, especially with all of these claims. It almost makes me think one of the claims could be fake.

Something I want to bring up is the fact that Malon said she protected Tristan. If the person who escaped in the night scene was Tristan, then he's town because Malon saved him. But if Kokirion's claim of commuter is real, then Tristan returns as being a possible scum suspect. Honestly, the night scene seems to hint more to a commuter role.

Something I want to bring up is the fact that Malon said she protected Tristan. If the person who escaped in the night scene was Tristan, then he's town because Malon saved him. But if Kokirion's claim of commuter is real, then Tristan returns as being a possible scum suspect. Honestly, the night scene seems to hint more to a commuter role.

I just can't see the night scene working with a doctor. Deku would have written it differently.

I also see where Jamie is coming from. To me, Soul isn't confirmed town. He's done a lot to help but he could easily be considered scum. However, the proof is lacking at this point.

I just can't see the night scene working with a doctor. Deku would have written it differently.

That's what I'm saying. It hints more at a commuter role.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but Vergo seems to be hinting at a counterclaim. Why not come out and say it a little clearer? I'm not sure if you're trying to hide it, but seems to me you shouldn't. At this point, I'm more inclined to believe Kokirion.

Maybe you're not counterclaiming, but that's what it looks like.

I also see where Jamie is coming from. To me, Soul isn't confirmed town. He's done a lot to help but he could easily be considered scum. However, the proof is lacking at this point.

The only ones who are pretty much confirmed town is Malon, unless he's playing a ridiculous ruse, and kokirion, unless there's a counterclaim or some possibility no one else has thought of.

I can't prove my alignment of course. I don't remember doing anything that could be construed as anti-town in this game, apart from the statistics thing apparently. I've already said all I can about the latter.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but Vergo seems to be hinting at a counterclaim. Why not come out and say it a little clearer? I'm not sure if you're trying to hide it, but seems to me you shouldn't. At this point, I'm more inclined to believe Kokirion.

An idea I entertained myself, but I get something different from his post. Still, I agree with you: @Ver-go-a-go-go If you can counterclaim koki, now's the time to speak up.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Soul (1): Jamie
Not Voting (15): Soul, A Link in Time, Tristan, Viral Maze, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Crus@der77x , Night Owl, Malon, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Doc, HeroOfTime, Kokirion

All players have met post quota

Day 2 will end on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 7pm PST. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 for majority.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Raj, I'm surprised. Look at his aggressive responses to me, you don't think that's scummy?

Not necessarily. Your post was fairly aggressive too, so I don't find it a scum tell that Soul reacted the way he did. If I'm not mistaken, he still is fairly new to forum mafia? Back in Revival, Soul reacted in a similar fashion when I was grilling him and Toxic during Day 3 (or 4).
I'll reread his posts, and see if there is something, but I don't see the numbers as a scumtell. Soul and you are more neutral in my books than anything else currently.

Repost:

We don't trust each other, and rightfully so. Although I will say your not voting for me today eases up my suspicions that your claim is fake after the way you aggressively pursued Pendio a while back; I think if you were mafia you'd go after me full-force seeing as others such as ALIT are beginning to warm up to the idea as well (I'm getting vibes from Viral that he's the same way).

After ~8 hours of working outside at work, I'm a bit fuzzy in the head. Explain what you meant by the bolded part?

Jamie

Not necessarily. Your post was fairly aggressive too, so I don't find it a scum tell that Soul reacted the way he did. If I'm not mistaken, he still is fairly new to forum mafia? Back in Revival, Soul reacted in a similar fashion when I was grilling him and Toxic during Day 3 (or 4).
I'll reread his posts, and see if there is something, but I don't see the numbers as a scumtell. Soul and you are more neutral in my books than anything else currently.
Hmm, well I must admit, Soul not yet having an established meta certainly hinders my reads of him. I remember when I first started playing, if someone simply accused my of anything my responses were quite aggressive, so it's certainly possible.

I don't think activity is an actual town tell, at all. And I don't like this idea that he's "done a lot for the town". As far as I can tell, nobody has done **** for the town, considering we lynched two townies on day 1 and 2. I've been both active and inactive as scum and as town, I don't think that proves anything.

Jamie

So there are about 9 hours left in the day. Are we going to decide a lynch or go for another extension?
People could always try to be active at the end of the day.

Night Owl

~Momentai
@Mido you've been kinda quiet today. I've noticed you've been kind of quiet in general this game. Every now and then you post thoughts without really going after anyone.
The only vote you have made this game was for the extension of day 2.

I understand that you don't want to lynch town, but it feels to me like you're hiding.

Fos: Mido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom