• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Anyway, onto more serious matters: why Night Owl is the ideal target for the day's lynch. It's obvious isn't it? He's a night owl. He's nocturnal. Which means he's obviously planning on killing us all during the night! :goodness:

Sadly I've been all too diurnal lately. I think I stayed up too late and messed up the typical owl sleep schedule. I'm an irony.

Besides we all know sloths are the real cold-blooded murderers. They may seem slow, but they move quickly when you aren't watching. They are second cousins thrice removed from weeping angels. :P

Mido

Version 1
Anyway, onto more serious matters: why Night Owl is the ideal target for the day's lynch. It's obvious isn't it? He's a night owl. He's nocturnal. Which means he's obviously planning on killing us all during the night! :goodness:
Besides we all know sloths are the real cold-blooded murderers. They may seem slow, but they move quickly when you aren't watching. They are second cousins thrice removed from weeping angels. :P

You two gentlemen may be starting off on the wrong foot; would it not be a good idea for Sloth and Owl to unite against the enemies of waving?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
ac308e12e6922c96566ab8b6121a111d.jpg

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Vote: Kokirion

Oh how I've missed our mafia games together, friend. :)
No way, how did you get online before me? I would've soooooo speedlynched you. But circumstances have changed already, a greater evil arose just now.
Likewise though! It's my pleasure.

But im the Red Medic
Please no = = don't claim like that on day 1, and especially not in the first few hours. You know that on day one no one starts voting seriously, right? None of these votes would have stayed at the end of the day.

Do not always try to get into safety by claiming. A part of mafia is also to use good arguments, and if it gets the norm that people claim this quickly, the quality of the game will deteriorate.

To be honest, I even believe your claim. But I'm still gonna vote for you. Punishing the example is more important than keeping a townie alive (besides, how can we protect publicly known doctors at night anyhow?).

Vote: Storm

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Do not always try to get into safety by claiming. A part of mafia is also to use good arguments, and if it gets the norm that people claim this quickly, the quality of the game will deteriorate.
He's not trying to get into safety, he's trying to "confirm" himself so that he can gain the mindset that as a confirmed townie, he doesn't have to contribute and can spend the entire game doing nothing except useless ****posting like he did last game! :coolsar:

I'm not gonna vote for the claimed doctor myself, but hey, if you guys wanna lynch him, I won't stop you. Useless ****posting is just as bad as scum posting.

Hey guys! So I'm gonna vote Johnny Sooshi right off the bat for voting for me on the sign up thread. And I don't think anybody voted for him...

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Look. Its Day 1. Why dont we calm down, Unvote, and converse on this first day before we decide to lynch me just because last game all of you tried so many times but the Mafia liked me enough to let me live 3 days. I want valid reasoning as to why me of all people

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Look. Its Day 1. Why dont we calm down, Unvote, and converse on this first day before we decide to lynch me just because last game all of you tried so many times but the Mafia liked me enough to let me live 3 days. I want valid reasoning as to why me of all people
You seem kind of desperate. You're not in danger of a lynch yet, this is still the RVS stage. Why are you so worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom