• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Flare's Motivation Revealed - TO MAKE THE WORLD BEAUTIFUL

The latest CoroCoro gave us some new information on Team Flare, and a few character designs for the admins:

1378928238380.jpg

Their evil goal is to make the world beautiful.

inb4notthreateningvillains

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Hitler thought what he was doing made the world beautiful, and Team Flare's idea of beauty may be more warped than what one would assume. Now we have our own set of PokeNazis!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yay, the Pokemon Holocaust...

I'm really not sure what to make of this. I mean, they're practically saying that they want to invade the planet and fill it up with bunny rabbits and dandelions. I guess their goal is kind of interesting, but it seems really kind of... wimpy, I guess. I dunno.

Last edited:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Actually, I'd say that has a lot of potential for atrocious acts to occur. I agree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and maybe their idea of beauty is something like the Fire Nation from Avatar: the Last Airbender (fitting, considering they're both fire-based groups). Or maybe their idea of beauty is a society based on high fashion that uses Pokemon skins as fur; an anti-Plasma team.

I thought there was something else going on behind their goal to attain more money, and so far I'm not disappointed.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The actually has a lot of potential. What is beauty anyway? Maybe they plot to tear down all the cities and build some glorious new Flare City on top of it? Perhaps they want to banish all Pokemon they think are ugly? Idk, but there is potential for a good story here.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
omg, this is fantastic news, I can't believe GF has run with this, I shall praise the game forevermore thanks to its many endeavors :')

The only sad part is, we don't have English scans of their motives !

I just had an idea. What if Team Flare plans on using Yveltal to destroy everything so they can use Xerneas to bring life back the way Team Flare wants it. Xerneas may have the potential to make a world that Team Flare thinks is beautiful.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Ouch, PokéNazis? Not cool... Anyway, their goal seems to be complex and rather confusing. "To make the world beautiful" is very vague, and I'm not sure how it corresponds with their other goal, which is to acquire wealth. To keep it short: I don't see how distributing Pokémon for wealth is supposed to make the world beautiful. Hopefully the game will explain things better for us. As far as the admins go, they don't look too bad. Why they're almost all female though, I'm not sure.

S

shane gardner30

their goal is a noble cause unlike the other teams that stole pokemon for the money

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom